ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

THIS.

except the white boosts lasted hours on the restock this morning. how did that 72-10 restock go?
I plan on getting all white UBs when weather gets better. Cant be rocking them in the snow
roll.gif

I forget which phase is this ? Back to the shoe the threads about ! I don't know if there is a Yeezy vs Jordan thread ? but I want no parts in it :lol:

Everybody knows Nike numbers > Adidas numbers.

Just like Skechers > Adidas.

So what? You're going to rock Skechers because the company is technically more successful? 

The plan never was to outnumber Jordan sales with Yeezy sales 
laugh.gif

Adidas releases limited quantities of Yeezys on purpose (they could profit way more of it), but then it allows them to milk shoes like Ultra Boost.  You would think you'd be aware of this marketing strategy since you're into sneakers and Nike have been doing it for years. 

You live in denial if you don't see what is happening with Adidas right now, bring up your numbers all you want, Jordan are bad quality and out of style in 2016. 

White ultra boosts are sitting in the mall at GSP in NJ.

the world is not the internet.

and I'm all about GRing UB, 350s, 750, everything.

like the shoe for the shoe not bc of the name.

I plan on getting all white UBs when weather gets better. Cant be rocking them in the snow
roll.gif
they clean up perfect every time for me with bleach in the washing machine. yes i own them, just not dumb enough to believe its adidas over nike 

Everybody knows Nike numbers > Adidas numbers.

Just like Skechers > Adidas.

So what? You're going to rock Skechers because the company is technically more successful? 

The plan never was to outnumber Jordan sales with Yeezy sales 
laugh.gif

Adidas releases limited quantities of Yeezys on purpose (they could profit way more of it), but then it allows them to milk shoes like Ultra Boost.  You would think you'd be aware of this marketing strategy since you're into sneakers and Nike have been doing it for years. 

You live in denial if you don't see what is happening with Adidas right now, bring up your numbers all you want, Jordan are bad quality and out of style in 2016. 
selling a million of ONE colorway in ONE week and they are out of style. Ok genius. 

Someone offered me a pair of sns ultras and nice kicks nmds for my pbs 2016. Bout to pull the trigger what do you guys think?

White UB's sell out online, but not in stores.

Walked in a small FTL a couple weeks ago and even they had them and many other cw's in their store.

White UB's sell out online, but not in stores.

Walked in a small FTL a couple weeks ago and even they had them and many other cw's in their store.
Their sold out at my mall, hypebeast feasted on them and I slept, kind of regretting sleeping on creams.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom