ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What kind of socks do you guys wear with your yeezys when you wear shorts? Im thinking of getting some ankle cut black socks but dont know what kind or where at.
hit up Marshalls or Ross, they got 6 packs in every brand Adidas, Nike, Puma, Reebok prob the best place to buy socks.
nthat.gif

Credit card only, I get cash back and points. If anything I make money off my credit cards for all my purchases no matter how minor it is. I never paid a cent of interest cause I pay in full every month. If you're in debt cause you're charging too much that you can't afford. That's not the credit card company's fault it's YOURS. Stop buying nonsense stuff like Jordan's, yeezys, Gucci belts, Dre beats. Etc if you can't afford it. Bottom line, as other have said it doesn't tie up my money if I get a bunch of pending charges cause it's not the final charge on my balance and it falls off.
1 cent interest? Put me us on to that card/bank fam. I think I'm still eligible for Student credit cards so I'm trynna take advantage of that soon.

So wait YS had a second drop? I skipped mad pages in disgust after I took my L.

Went to NY this weekend and i threw up on my tans SMH

Restock on ADCEU, no splash screen.  Came up on new items.  Yipeee!

Must have been some cancelled orders.

Last edited:
im almost positive that the 1st time the pb released on ys was to catch botters. it never showed up on the main footwear page so there wasn't really any way to purchase them unless you were monitoring the site. the link was posted on twitter and some people did purchase though.

then the 2nd time ys dropped both pb and ot and that was on the main footwear page where anyone could see them. i don't think anyone from the first run had their orders not cancelled. we'll see what happens with this second drop tho...
very possible considering the first PB drop was "yeezy-boost-350-black-b" then the 2nd drop was just "yeezy-boost-350-black".

Last edited:
Missed the eu restock 
frown.gif

Would have loved to get a second pair to trade for other yeezys. 

But since I got my pair on RD I can not complain.

Congrats to everyone that was able to get a pair. Especially to the guys that got their first pair of PB's! 

When I go to adidas.com, i get a blank page everytime, does this mean they have banned my IP or are other people having this issue?

When I go to adidas.com, i get a blank page everytime, does this mean they have banned my IP or are other people having this issue?

Im not having any issues. Was able to get on right away. Try clearing cache, or it might just be a temp ban from what ive read.

Edit: Oh bot life.. Dunno about that then

Last edited:
pacsun

for those who have did not use overnight, have you received shipping yet?

I just started a separate thread about this.  feel free to join in as we all work towards a resolution.  my home IP has been banned since December.  I was able to buy the pirate blacks from my work cpu Friday.  I go to log in just now and now my work IP is banned, for no reason

I just started a separate thread about this.  feel free to join in as we all work towards a resolution.  my home IP has been banned since December.  I was able to buy the pirate blacks from my work cpu Friday.  I go to log in just now and now my work IP is banned, for no reason

yeah, I have a feeling my home IP is banned because I just tried on my phone using my data connection and got through just fine...I might have to email adidas support to get unbanned I think

yeah, I have a feeling my home IP is banned because I just tried on my phone using my data connection and got through just fine...I might have to email adidas support to get unbanned I think

PM me if you ever get unblocked. would like to know how you did it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom