ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
FTL and FTA gucci. East bay down.

Remember when EB released the black 750?

If you're IP banned, don't waste time calling customer service. I highly doubt the call center representatives have access to their servers. Call your ISPs and ask them to release your IP/or give you a new one.

Last edited:

*crossing fingers* YS cancels all orders and does another restock
I think the only orders that got cancel were from the first restock due to it being a test, and anyone who ordered from the 2nd restock are good. Unless someone got their order from the 2nd restock got cancel?

*crossing fingers* YS cancels all orders and does another restock
eyes.gif

How's everyone on the yeezy release multiple charges? I submitted a ticket/email and still hadn't heard back from friday, and only one of my charges from them has been removed so far. 

How's everyone on the yeezy release multiple charges? I submitted a ticket/email and still hadn't heard back from friday, and only one of my charges from them has been removed so far. 

My one pending charge is still pending. Maybe that's a good sign? Usually whenever I use my PayPal prepaid card, the pending charge will fall off within one day if it doesn't go through.

My guess is that those who ordered through their adidas account got shipping first and once those orders ship, they'll try to figure out the rest of the orders in limbo. If it helps, k checked out as a guest but got the white screen after hitting submit order

For anyone wondering I just got my shipping notification from footsites.

Keep an eye out if your ordered from them.

Last edited:
My one pending charge is still pending. Maybe that's a good sign? Usually whenever I use my PayPal prepaid card, the pending charge will fall off within one day if it doesn't go through.

My guess is that those who ordered through their adidas account got shipping first and once those orders ship, they'll try to figure out the rest of the orders in limbo. If it helps, k checked out as a guest but got the white screen after hitting submit order
Interesting, so i'm in the same boat. That would be awesome if they try to fulfill the orders in limbo. Mine was also guest and white error message.

Fingers crossed for some yeezys haha. At this point i just wanted my money back lol

I broke my hand yesterday at work, coincidentally the X-ray tech had a little tile to mark my left hand it read "An L" [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom