ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kanye doesn't own the design to the Yeezy 1 or 2, so yes Nike can retro it.

Nike Y1 and Nike Y2...

Same with adidas retroing Kobes shoes.

Never said he owned the rights to the design, but the name he does own... I like the Y2 design, but idk if I can rock wit owning wannabe Yeezys.

Name it the Nike Hypebeast for all i care, id buy every colorway.

Never read Romeo & Juliet? A Rose by any other name....

Not impossible considering Nike has released sig shoes without the player's name attached (KD's shoe for example).

Could be something in the contract between Kanye and Nike as far as a time-frame for releasing a "retro" Yeezy model. Or Kanye may have added a non-retro clause to prevent this from occurring.

Most likely the situation.

Last edited:
Well Christmas came a little late due to holiday hours at the post office.

At least it didn't get re-routed or cancelled 
nthat.gif

Goes to show you all that Nike is the KING. And when they start retro-ing those Yeezys, these Adidas's will tumble in resell value. Sell your pairs while its hot fellas. We all know you would trade your new yeezys for a pair of Nike Yeezys anyday of the week. #realtalk
I wouldn't. #realtalk

I would honestly take the worst 350's over any of the Nike Air Yeezy's given the choice.

The nike yeezy's and their respective coloways have been played out for a while now. 

I sold my plats 2 years ago to buy a dope couch for the crib

Last edited:

Goes to show you all that Nike is the KING. And when they start retro-ing those Yeezys, these Adidas's will tumble in resell value. Sell your pairs while its hot fellas. We all know you would trade your new yeezys for a pair of Nike Yeezys anyday of the week. #realtalk
864 votes from one Twitter account hardly constitutes as a representative sample size to extrapolate any meaningful trend.

When people claim Nike is KING, you fail to realize that may only apply in North America. Adidas is KING in Europe, all of Europe rally behind one sport: soccer. 

In the US, you have Under Armour, Nike, Adidas all with various highly visible athletes being sponsored. In Europe, it's mainly Adidas.

Also no need to trade my new Yeezys when I already have the Nike Yeezys.

I wouldn't. #realtalk

I wouldn't. #realtalk

I would honestly take the worst 350's over any of the Nike Air Yeezy's given the choice.

The nike yeezy's and their respective coloways have been played out for a while now. 

I sold my plats 2 years ago to buy a couch #noragrets
I still think the Solar Red's are the sickest shoe ever made; however, I could never wear them anymore—350's and 750's fit my current style.

864 votes from one Twitter account hardly constitutes as a representative sample size to extrapolate any meaningful trend.

When people claim Nike is KING, you fail to realize that may only apply in North America. Adidas is KING in Europe, all of Europe rally behind one sport: soccer. 

In the US, you have Under Armour, Nike, Adidas all with various highly visible athletes being sponsored. In Europe, it's mainly Adidas.

Also no need to trade my new Yeezys when I already have the Nike Yeezys.
I guarantee if we did a poll in here it would lean towards Nike Yeezys

I don't know if this was discussed 30+ pages ago but does anybody have a slight idea or assumption on which 350's are releasing in February?

yeezy 2 was cool at the times

Wouldn't want any of the colors today

I would take a cool grey yeezy 2 or all black or a tan no BS

Olive green would be dope also for my needs

Last edited:
I still think the Solar Red's are the sickest shoe ever made; however, I could never wear them anymore—350's and 750's fit my current style.

350's and 750's fit into current fashion trends in general. Yeezy 1s and 2s just look corny now, especially RO's. The all red shoe trend came, went, and died.

Good looks fam. Has anyone leaked images yet or are they the ones that have been floating around on the internet before the Oxford Tan release?
Just some sample images as well as a few not so detailed above view shots.  Most of the pics i'd say are from unauthorized pairs.  

In a few weeks i'm sure legit pics will leak out.  

350's and 750's fit into current fashion trends in general. Yeezy 1s and 2s just look corny now, especially RO's. The all red shoe trend came, went, and died.
This is exactly the reason why most Jordan GR's have been sitting—people are demanding a tighter looking shoe. Moreover, this is also why the Jordan one is still selling relatively well. Almost all of the Jordan Retros are extremely bulky and just don't fit right with fitted clothing.

This is exactly the reason why most Jordan GR's have been sitting—people are demanding a tighter looking shoe. Moreover, this is also why the Jordan one is still selling relatively well. Almost all of the Jordan Retros are extremely bulky and just don't fit right with fitted clothing.
I bet the "Yeezy Platinum" Foamposite's that come out in March will still sell out though.  
laugh.gif

The chocolate 750 boosts with the gum soles won't be the next ones.  But i'm stoked to get my hands on a pair of those when they do release.  
I'm not talking about the 750's, I thought the next 350's colorway is a dark colorway.. based on this rumor:

I always thought the first color name on a colorway indicates the primarily dominant color seen on the shoe. Shouldn't the word Beluga be anywhere in the colorway name?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom