ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been trying to scale back a few 100 pages looking for some folks feedback on Grailed scams, anybody remember some of those examples/usernames? Getting a lot of interest on my OT's but nearly all of them are zero feedback, a little weary of selling to them at this point. 

What size are the OT's? I hit up pretty much every seller for a size 10 and they're taking too long to respond. Probably because I have zero feedback.

Also, does the submit offer option work same as eBay? If I submit an offer, I'm binded into the contact of purchasing the shoes if the seller accepts my price?

What about the listings on there for 2+ months? I see PB's for $900...if I hit buy it now will the seller likely still have them?

Sorry I'm new to Grailed and trying to figure out how it works. It's not very user friendly as you can see.

What size are the OT's? I hit up pretty much every seller for a size 10 and they're taking too long to respond. Probably because I have zero feedback.

Also, does the submit offer option work same as eBay? If I submit an offer, I'm binded into the contact of purchasing the shoes if the seller accepts my price?

What about the listings on there for 2+ months? I see PB's for $900...if I hit buy it now will the seller likely still have them?

Sorry I'm new to Grailed and trying to figure out how it works. It's not very user friendly as you can see.

1. Yes, if you submit an offer and the Seller accepts, then Yes you are bound. But, of course you're not forced to complete the transaction. Stop flaking.

2. If the listing is still available, a reasonable assumption is to believe the Seller hasn't sold them.. you can also contact them ahead of time.

Please put those beat up Air Force ones back on. You look like a 45 year old dad that is trying to be hip.
It's not even his picture.. 
laugh.gif

I know for a fact that Adidas is Full of BS

They had meeting this morning and it was the main topic of discussion [emoji]128530[/emoji]

Man it's so hard to get a legit size swap. I've had about 5 people offering trades with some crazy stories on how they got their pair. They've sent me receipt pics saying they bought them online but the receipt has a store name in Texas LOL

My OT's are 10.5

Yes, the Submit option with Grailed is like Ebay's in that once you hit that button you are bound, of course nobody is putting a gun to your head but you also should not be an insufferable **** by submitting an offer you don't plan on actually purchasing, it's always best to just message the seller. 

If you see an old listing, chances are the item is still for sale or the seller may have forgotten the posting was even there, which is kind of negligent but whatever.

Also, a rule of thumb as a buyer... Don't ask a slew of inane questions and ultimately get your answer or the "deal" you want and then fall off the face of the earth, communication is key. I absolutely HATE when buyer's do this, mainly because I never do it when I am on the buying end. It's always better to negotiate the hell out of something than talk nonsense back and forth and then disappear. 

Last edited:
SO I made  COMPLAINT about the ADC UK fiasco n shipping BS

and a Person from ADC Legal Compliance Calls me this morning and tells me that the situation wasn't right and they are gonna look into It

and hopefully fix my Order back!

My complaint has rang the bell up Corporate Ladders, hopefully for the Good!

SO I made  COMPLAINT about the ADC UK fiasco n shipping BS

and a Person from ADC Legal Compliance Calls me this morning and tells me that the situation wasn't right and they are gonna look into It

and hopefully fix my Order back!

My complaint has rang the bell up Corporate Ladders, hopefully for the Good!
Nice work gettin' up that food chain fam... Once you reach compliance at any large corporation you are in good hands. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom