ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haha gotta blast TLOP all day I'm telling you guys. Rockin Pt. 2 right now. Congrats bro, what's KOP anyway?
That Desiigner "Panda" beat thooooooo

I was sooo ******* stoked when i heard that part of the beat drop. That desiigner song is tooooo dope. 

Last edited:
Where the hell can I even get TLOP besides Tidal?
laugh.gif
I got you.

I really don't understand how some people still deny Kanye's influence. I know a lot of people are signing up for raffles for that quick profit, but it's crazy how this hype is sustaining and he's actually putting out dope product that a variety of people actually want. 
Honestly, and I'm probably get hated on for this comment... but I wonder how much longer this will last. 

Kanye acting foolish in the media, and I've listed to TLOP so far and haven't been too impressed.  Couple good songs, and I need to listen a few times to get a full feel for it... but it isn't like some of his past albums where every song seemed like a hit right away. Part of me wondering if he is doing all this crazy **** just to stay in the headlines, or if he is actually starting to go crazy. 

Theoretically lets say that this album doesn't sell that well (esp with the Tidal thing pissing off a lot of people), and people start growing weary of his foolishness.... do the shoes remain "hype" or does the hype start to die down?

Honestly, and I'm probably get hated on for this comment... but I wonder how much longer this will last. 

Kanye acting foolish in the media, and I've listed to TLOP so far and haven't been too impressed.  Couple good songs, and I need to listen a few times to get a full feel for it... but it isn't like some of his past albums where every song seemed like a hit right away. Part of me wondering if he is doing all this crazy **** just to stay in the headlines, or if he is actually starting to go crazy. 

Theoretically lets say that this album doesn't sell that well (esp with the Tidal thing pissing off a lot of people), and people start growing weary of his foolishness.... do the shoes remain "hype" or does the hype start to die down?
Most people didn't care much for "Yeezus" but I thought it was a masterpiece.  I really liked the electronic aspect of the tracks, plus anything Daft Punk are producers on get me giddy. 

With the Kardashian clan being such an influence in pop culture, it won't be slowing down anytime soon. 

Most people didn't care much for "Yeezus" but I thought it was a masterpiece.  I really liked the electronic aspect of the tracks, plus anything Daft Punk are producers on get me giddy. 

With the Kardashian clan being such an influence in pop culture, it won't be slowing down anytime soon. 
I thought yeezus was genius. Same with TLOP. Being able to take these completely different genres and fuse them with his rap style, and end up with bangers every time is impressive. (EDM for yeezus, Gospelish for TLOP) 

People reacting to his "foolishness" and the hype for his shoes are not mutually exclusive.

PS. TLOP bangs!

I think Kanye's at the point now where he can kind of just do whatever he wants. I mean, he always did whatever he wanted to, but now it's just accepted. I'm pretty sure TLOP is exclusively on Tidal and they must've paid Kanye handsomely for exclusivity. The album has been generally well received. But it's been kinda known his passion and focus is veering away from music a bit. He'll always be an artist in that sense and probably always continue to drop albums, but he's definitely more focused on his fashion/footwear line, and the pursuit of bigger dreams and ideas. How many times has he referenced designing a hotel? Even running for president (which I don't think is true, but just shows where his mindset is).

Or hell, maybe he is just going crazy. "Name one genius that ain't crazy." We'll still be lining up for Yeezys lol

sidebar. have u guys been signing up for tidal free trial with multiple different emails? do you use the same CC each time?

p.s. i already got spotify but i'm not tryin to pay double just to use tidal HIFI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom