ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
South Florida heads:

Just got the call from FA Broward Mall...

1 for 15 so far...thats not counting online raffles haha

Really wanted PB's and missed out the first time around...makes this win that much better!

South Florida heads:

Really wanted PB's and missed out the first time around...makes this win that much better!
congrats bro! size?

South Florida heads:

Congrats. Smh I told my boy to hit up browsed mall and sawgrass too. Farthest he went into broward was Pines. Feel like it woulda been easier for me in Miami than LA, probably way less people trying in Miami.

I am legit scared to get on the subway right now...I can leave work...now or 4hours from now. Whenever I choose basically but I am TOO scared to get on the subway and miss this call!!

NO ONE has gotten calls from GSP, Willowbrook or Menlo? I'm tripping out. Kinda insane no one has gotten the calls. Could it be that they are all backdoored? Can't be man. Can't be.

I am legit scared to get on the subway right now...I can leave work...now or 4hours from now. Whenever I choose basically but I am TOO scared to get on the subway and miss this call!!

NO ONE has gotten calls from GSP, Willowbrook or Menlo? I'm tripping out. Kinda insane no one has gotten the calls. Could it be that they are all backdoored? Can't be man. Can't be.

Last edited:
Thanks man...11.5

You had a win from FTL Aventura right? I hit Aventura Champs amd FTL but the Adidas line was ridiculous i couldn't wait...
Yeah I got the call from FTL Aventura. I have 3 entries in at FTA Broward so hoping I get that call soon. And damn, what day did you go? Monday the adidas line was to the door cause it was a holiday, but Tuesday was basically in and out.

Congrats. Smh I told my boy to hit up browsed mall and sawgrass too. Farthest he went into broward was Pines. Feel like it woulda been easier for me in Miami than LA, probably way less people trying in Miami.

Tbh bro its possible...but i entered every yzy raffle out here and this my first Win since MR's....so i dunno...

It aint ever yet tho so better keep that phone close by haha

my orlando homies are getting impatient af. haven't heard a single thing about any orlando spot. maybe they all just got together and said "f it, let's eat"

bro I havent heard a thing from any one that filled out raffles

you refresh, you lose your session, you're back at square one. Just have your phone and computer waiting and you're good.
You think multiple devices on the same wifi network will work? I was thinking of using 4g on my phone and wifi on laptop.

Last edited:
Telemarketers effin with me today 

LMAO. True man.

I work in a government secure space. Not allowed to have my cell phone in my office. I put it on silent. I have had my phone ring 3 times today...each time I jumped out of my chair and ran out of the office like a mad man. :rofl: :smh:

If I hit, I hit. If not...I'll be on the computer tomorrow.

Life goes on either way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom