ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Since Im still a first class passenger on the L train, for those of you who have the 350s in person, would you ever pay $800 retail for them. Just curious 
#retailorbust
Would only buy them for 800 if they were selling for way more. It's just the business side of me talking though.

It's hilarious to me that there are actually people who buy used/beat up yeezys for almost 7-800s. I would love to hear what Warren Buffet has to say about that topic.

Since Im still a first class passenger on the L train, for those of you who have the 350s in person, would you ever pay $800 retail for them. Just curious 
I think it depends on a number of factors, obviously how much you want them/how feasible it is for you to get them for retail, etc.

I was taking a look at some of the pairs of shoes I had sitting in the boxes, with no apparent intention to wearing them and thought, yea if I sold these and used the money to buy a pair of yeezy's, I think it'd be worth it.  So yea, they cost 800 but I'm looking at it like, I could have a pair of shoes I really want, with intentions to wear them, compared to a handful of pairs that I already have and don't seem to be getting around to wear.

I thought I would never pay resell on a pair of sneakers ever. But after taking so many Ls with the OTs, I pulled the trigger. I'm also  practical, so I decided to sell four pairs of sneakers immediately after the purchase to make me sleep easy.

The quality is nowhere near worth $800 retail.

Only way for me to buy these made in China shoes for that much is if I have guaranteed demand that they will sell for 2x-4x the price. These sit perfectly fine in the $200 or less bracket even though it's obvious it costs way less to make. Just like how Jordans sit in the $170-300 bracket.

Last edited:
Not sure if this a good trade but what y'all think

AIR JORDAN XII PSNY DS 10.0 + $300

For

YZY BOOST 350 MOONROCK DS 10.0

!?

Last edited:
Guess I'm getting the W.. Hopefully the trade goes down waiting on reply
happy.gif
Yeah I have 2 pairs of PSNY's that I got for retail, and I'd make that trade in a heartbeat and thats only because MR's damn near my favorite 350. Trying to get a 3rd pair of MR but have found no luck.

My fault. Funny thing is I bought PSNYs for retail. Was thinking OVO retail for some reason.
Yeah and that's if you paid $300 flat for PSNY. I had to pay tax both times. PSNY was a hefty pair of Air jordans. 

If the retail price was $800... HELL NO. Retail or bust fam. My most expensive pair of kicks is ~$270 and I thought that was too damn much - but I justify the price since I got to customize them to my liking (NikeID).

Last edited:
vinotwofour vinotwofour
Yeah I was able to cop off retail SNKRS.. It was my "consolation" for not getting moonrocks.. Thought this grey type pair would be the closest I'd get to moonrocks. Thanks for the advice!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom