ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I've been banned in adidas and all footsites...Jesus..I have some calls to my isp I need to make...
mean.gif
Did you atleast cop a pair? If so just be happy bro. You are set for life if you got a pair of these.

Honestly...I'm glad JB and Nike are making higher production numbers...less stress to buy the shoes I want.

:lol: nah man.. ain't ish easy for the jordan's that people actually care for..

1s? No Stress? Yeah aight..
3s, 4s, 11s, 12s... those retros with OG colors will still be considerably "hard".

Honestly...I'm glad JB and Nike are making higher production numbers...less stress to buy the shoes I want.
laugh.gif
nah man.. ain't ish easy for the jordan's that people actually care for..

1s? No Stress? Yeah aight..
3s, 4s, 11s, 12s... those retros with OG colors will still be considerably "hard".
For the past few releases, definitely easier to buy than any yeezy release...just my opinion though...in the upcoming releases for Jordan's...we shall see.

yea the tubular primekits are already on sale. i'd buy some UB or tubular but that price tag makes me stay away for now

Did you atleast cop a pair? If so just be happy bro. You are set for life if you got a pair of these.

Nah, didn't even cop any PB :smh:

Only time I cooked was on the moon rocks, and that was a manual cook on Mr. Porter. My first attempt at yeezys and I guess I got lucky.

Maybe this is a sign to not use r2d2 on these bigger websites...

For the past few releases, definitely easier to buy than any yeezy release...just my opinion though...in the upcoming releases for Jordan's...we shall see.

Lol bruh you can't compare anything to Yeezy... obviously :lol:

I just started a separate thread about this.  feel free to join in as we all work towards a resolution.  my home IP has been banned since December.  I was able to buy the pirate blacks from my work cpu Friday.  I go to log in just now and now my work IP is banned, for no reason

Don't know how ur work security is. I know here at my job the way the raffle system for adidas is. They constantly send a request out. Over and over. Which triggers our security to just stright block the site, but gives the same thing as an ip ban that adidas uses.

Everyone wants boost, flyknit etc. May just be in my area, but I see less and less Jordans on feet

I know the 72-10s were mass produced, but yet resellers didnt eat them up for resell? They sat on shelves at FTL etc

Everyone wants boost, flyknit etc. May just be in my area, but I see less and less Jordans on feet

I know the 72-10s were mass produced, but yet resellers didnt eat them up for resell? They sat on shelves at FTL etc
I don't know if you can attribute that solely to "adidas > jordans" 

I think there has been a shift in the last few years to move towards more sleek, runner style shoes.  Look how popular Asics Gel Lytes, New Balance, etc. are. 

Many Jordans are big and clunky (even the Nike Yeezys were big and clunky) whereas the Ultra Boosts, and 350's, and Flyknit Racers, etc. are all more sleek and lower cut.  

I never said once that Adidas > Jordans. I only stated Jordans dont seem as desired as they once were

virginia, of course i'm not going to see them like y'all big sneaker cities do. Only had one yeezy spot here and they backdoor pairs.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom