ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

I checked out of yeezy supply and haven't received cancellation because I only got 1 pair of PBs. Got confirmation and seems like the cancellation wave is over. Y'all think I survived?
If you copped without a bot, you should be in the clear.

Had that screen after I entered my mailing address. Wouldn't even let me put in cc info. The wheel just kept on turning.

Any suggestions on what to do next time?

Not much you can do at that point. All I can really suggest is trying a desktop, phone and tablet and hope you get thru within the first 30 minutes.

Would have done that if I weren't at work lol. I snuck away to lunch break to try and purchase on my phone. Not a good idea to use the work computer for shopping hehe

Why do these releases always happen during business hours? It's not fair for employed people :'(

Did anyone get a shipping confirmation from YS? Cause it seems everyone's order has gotten canceled.

"Please allow up to 3 business days to process your order."

Lmao, my bad for being curious.

I dont think all of the Shoe Palace are going to get full size runs. 12 stores including online that's a lot of stock.

THIS...EVERY PAGE!

Can some of yall just RELAX and wait? Have some confidence and chill. :wink:

Last edited:
Just switched from home delivery to holding at a FedEx location. Are they pretty good about following through and abiding by the changes like that?

I dont think all of the Shoe Palace are going to get full size runs. 12 stores including online that's a lot of stock.
Where did you see they were going online too?? I filled out for my local spot and the sizes were strange, didn't have 13 and up. Also the whole 7 ways (chances) to enter makes it seem impossible

Last edited:
Anyone else NOT get charged yet?

My pair from ADC arrives tomorrow btw. East coast swag
Would like to know this too. I assume everytime you hit this it takes it from your account, so what? Hope you click it and you get a thanks for your order?
Got that screen upon submitting payment and still got my order. After hitting submit, looked to see what site it was pinging and it was some payment gateway. After a min or so it started to ping ADC then it gave me that screen. I thought I was f-cked, so I just gave up. Then all of a sudden I got a confirmation email. My guess was it submitted the order/payment to trough the payment gateway site, then tried to send me to a Thank You page afterwards, but crapped out on ADC's side. Either way, my order was in ADC's system.

Man, people really like these NMD or what...

I seen them on feet n they look like Duck shoes

but the streets is talking 
nthat.gif
 $$

oops wrong thread 

Last edited:
so i just called sole supremacy and i talked to dude and asked to size swap OT 7.5 for OT 8.5 .. his exact response was ..

"since i have so many 7.5s ill need $50 on top"

i said okay cool .. then told him i wasnt local and he says anything not local you need to send an email to us and our owner will answer it ..

im contemplating how to move forward lol

I'm pretty sure they're gonna tell you to ship first and they'll send you out that 8.5. Not a fan of them but that's the best route to get your size.

LA fam who entered footaction raffles in culver, santa monica, or del amo they got their late shipment in today. I got a call from del amo right now from a block number for the pirates and my cousin got a call from culver earlier, he said santa monica is gonna make their calls tonight or tomorrow. Just a heads up

So i check Fedex shipping on my order and I see "Picked up at 10:02 AM today" and i got scared for second. Sheesh im getting so paranoid.

i know I'm gonna catch heat for this but. I low-key want to paint that weirs stripe onto my PB 350 lol 

Just switched from home delivery to holding at a FedEx location. Are they pretty good about following through and abiding by the changes like that?

I've done it everytime and i have no issues other than sometimes it will take an additional business day for the transfer or relocation to the store. But they always come through. And it's better than to risk leaving it on the front door if no one is home

Last edited:
LA fam who entered footaction raffles in culver, santa monica, or del amo they got their late shipment in today. I got a call from del amo right now from a block number for the pirates and my cousin got a call from culver earlier, he said santa monica is gonna make their calls tonight or tomorrow. Just a heads up
damn i i know delamo, culver, and glendale called... waiting on santa monica... hope i win =[

I've done it everytime and i have no issues other than sometimes it will take an additional business day for the transfer or relocation to the store. But they always come through. And it's better than to risk leaving it on the front door if no one is home

That's exactly why I did it. Found out no one will be home and I don't know what time fedex delivers so I wanted to be safe. Hope I don't have any issues!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom