ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are people thinking they are getting the same pair from 2015 release? Get over it! Everyone will get the updated version of the shoe. No ifs, ands, or buts! Smh.. You guys really think they will release a new version mixed with the old?!
^ This guy doesn't have a clue. I received a 2015 version today from ADC. No extra heel padding and the AQ version from 9/15. Only thing similar to the BB version is the sticker inside the shoe. Check your facts before you stat with the "No ifs ands or buts" Lol!!!

I'm sure a few morons bought at 1000+ from fight club. I'd throw them all on stockx for 800 and sell them instantly. Rather than hold out for the idiots who want 1000+. 

so people are morons for paying 1k at flight club but smart for paying 800 at stockx ???? lololololololol If 200 is a deal breaker at that price point people need to go retail or BUST...

TD 350s really going for same as 750s TB

at least on FC they are

I might give in if true

Man I wanna grab a pair of 750's but it's already been warm here in cali ****ttttttttt, 350 the shoe of the summer.

don't matter lol, I'm about to grab another 750 before prices climb
I remember when I got my grey 750's from this guy for $285, he told me that the 750's won't go for more than $1k in a month (from release) because adidas is gonna flood the market with Kanye's promise. 
laugh.gif

^ This guy doesn't have a clue. I received a 2015 version today from ADC. No extra heel padding and the AQ version from 9/15. Only thing similar to the BB version is the sticker inside the shoe. Check your facts before you stat with the "No ifs ands or buts" Lol!!!

Take a picture, we all wanna see, receipt and your shoes.. And you got it pretty fast, are you sure it's from ADC or you're just a troll like everyone else saying there has been restocks going on at some sites lmao!

I remember when I got my grey 750's from this guy for $285, he told me that the 750's won't go for more than $1k in a month (from release) because adidas is gonna flood the market with Kanye's promise. 
laugh.gif
UGH don't remind me. Think everyone was under that assumption and heck FC had them listed for only 800!

I remember when I got my grey 750's from this guy for $285, he told me that the 750's won't go for more than $1k in a month (from release) because adidas is gonna flood the market with Kanye's promise. :lol:

I paid 700... and looking back that's a steal... lol... I never believed this readily available talk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom