ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
man i cooked with out a bot, hell we all did :rofl:
hell some got multiples without a bot :lol:
I cooked in my own way my pair gets here tomorrow
And have cooked before for retail manually and with bd links that the whole internet had as well . I just want in on the secret shrimp party [emoji]128520[/emoji]

Due to construction at 814 Broadway our New York consignment department will be closed Monday, February 22nd through Wednesday, February 24th. During this period we will NOT be accepting walk-in consignment. Checks will still be distributed throughout the week at our 812 Broadway location. We apologize for the inconvenience.

they'll be flooded soon

Wait till they start labeling 2015 version og ...
Wait till they start saying ADC still has to drop the 2016 version. 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
AQ2659 has the A-Cup bra size.

BB5350 has the B-Cup bra size.

it's bulgier towards the heel that you can see from the outside

random but did anyone ever get yeezys from the pacsun website? im sure bots killed it but just curious

30 mins before launch they were showing, "item not available please remove from cart"

so i'm curious to know too. Somebody scooped up my midnight snack.

I mean the ADC US pairs from 2/19/16 labelled AQ2659 - have the B-Cup too but a September 2015 production date and AQ style code
really? interesting. Was asking this question earlier. I thought those who got the AQ2659 didn't have the extra padding and they were really sent the 2015 pair without the extra padding, and that only the BB5350 have the extra padding. 

Last edited:

really? interesting. Was asking this question earlier. I thought those who got the AQ2659 didn't have the extra padding and they were really sent the 2015 pair without the extra padding, and that only the BB5350 have the extra padding. 
I have heard that there are definitely AQ2659 pairs shipped from the ADC US 2/19 drop that have the padding. My ADC US pair arrives tomorrow or Thursday, will have a better idea.

I'm sure Flight Club will enjoy trying to make sense of all this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom