ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

i dont have link to yeezy i was just browsing their site
Okay. How do people know when yeezy's are restocked? I didn't even know size restocked theirs. I have visual ping on but which other sites should I check?

Also, size just emailed me saying that they will not be stocking any more yeezys.

I would also like these answers to your question im a noob when it comes to all this. Alwyas one step behind

heads up for LA heads
just checked tracking from ADC, and they have updated scheduled delivery to today instead of tomorrow for me
I had the same situation, thinking they were coming in tomorrow I opted to pick up at FedEx tomorrow , checked the website said there were getting delivered today .. Lol smh

So for the many people that liked this fit with the PB's:

H&M just restocked the twill pants in black, grey & olive.  Check out as a guest & sign up as a new member for their mailing list.  Then they'll email you code 1616 and you'll get 20% off and free shipping.  I paid $25 for a pair just now (under retail after tax).  
glasses.gif

http://www.hm.com/us/product/19582?article=19582-C&cm_vc=PRA1#article=19582-D
Just tried and it's tanking lol...

Lucky few i suppose

heads up for LA heads

just checked tracking from ADC, and they have updated scheduled delivery to today instead of tomorrow for me
[table][tr][td]8:25 am[/td][td]On FedEx vehicle for delivery              can't wait to get home![/td][/tr][/table]

promocode 3290 also gives 20% off but I had to check out 3 pairs of pants.  I will be returning one for sure, just wanted to check fit on one size down. 

promocode 3290 also gives 20% off but I had to check out 3 pairs of pants.  I will be returning one for sure, just wanted to check fit on one size down. 

Nope it works.  Just create a new account, then go on the homepage and sign up for their mailing list.  Then the new account will have promo code 1616 activated.  
Ahh I see... Must be one time codes.

Thanks! I copped the black/olive pairs.

Would love a grey pair as well

Just picked up my pair from my local UPS hub didn't want to risk missing them when I went out to run some errands today. Haven't opened the package yet but very curious to see if I get BB or AQ pair. I purchased from Footlocker.com size 10.5.

Just picked up my pair from my local UPS hub didn't want to risk missing them when I went out to run some errands today. Haven't opened the package yet but very curious to see if I get BB or AQ pair. I purchased from Footlocker.com size 10.5.
\

Were you able to get through footlocker manually?

Last edited:
FTL sent out BB pairs.

Got my ADC order in, AQ 9/15 date. 

how is it i can cop multiple easy boosts but fail on a Moz tee?

i'm no longer swift :frown:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom