ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got banned by eBay and PayPal 3 years ago over some bs. I sold a guy a pair of legit Doernbecher 4s, he claimed they were fake and opened a case with eBay. As eBay policy, eBay told me the buyer would be mailing them back to me. I knew right then I was doomed, he even mocked me in the eBay messages he sent me. I pointed all this out to eBay over the phone through several conversations, trying desperately explain to them what this scum buyer was planning to do. I had a 200plus sales,100% feedback rating on eBay, didn't matter. The buyer had like a 15 feedback. The buyer mailed me back a pair of beat to death team/pro style Jordans. I immediately called eBay and told them. While eBay was investigating the case one of their fraud protection type guys called me at my work and essentially interrogated me over the phone about how I originally came into possession of the DB4s. If the df would've checked my account better before calling me at work he'd seen I'd bought them from a reputable seller on eBay months ago. I explained this point to the eBay rep in less kind words which resulted in me being banned on eBay for being a "detriment to the community". Ebay ruled in the buyer/scammer's favor so the dirt bag got a free pair of size 13 DB4's. Meanwhile I'm out my shoes/shipping fees, banned from eBay. Oh yeah and PayPal decided to ban me for life also as result of all this too. When I called PayPal for an explanation? No joke, they tell me I'm banned from using PayPal because I've sold counterfeit goods. I know the difference between the good fake UA DB4s and the real pairs. I know the pair I sent him were the real 100% authentic ones. Doesn't matter. Ebay will always side with the buyer if the buyer is a halfway decent liar. Ebay only cares about buyers and Mega-sellers. Be careful who you sell to.

I got banned by eBay and PayPal 3 years ago over some bs.
I sold a guy a pair of legit Doernbecher 4s, he claimed they were fake and opened a case with eBay. As eBay policy, eBay told me the buyer would be mailing them back to me. I knew right then I was doomed, he even mocked me in the eBay messages he sent me. I pointed all this out to eBay over the phone through several conversations, trying desperately explain to them what this scum buyer was planning to do. I had a 200plus sales,100% feedback rating on eBay, didn't matter. The buyer had like a 15 feedback. The buyer mailed me back a pair of beat to death team/pro style Jordans. I immediately called eBay and told them. While eBay was investigating the case one of their fraud protection type guys called me at my work and essentially interrogated me over the phone about how I originally came into possession of the DB4s. If the df would've checked my account better before calling me at work he'd seen I'd bought them from a reputable seller on eBay months ago. I explained this point to the eBay rep in less kind words which resulted in me being banned on eBay for being a "detriment to the community". Ebay ruled in the buyer/scammer's favor so the dirt bag got a free pair of size 13 DB4's. Meanwhile I'm out my shoes/shipping fees, banned from eBay. Oh yeah and PayPal decided to ban me for life also as result of all this too. When I called PayPal for an explanation? No joke, they tell me I'm banned from using PayPal because I've sold counterfeit goods. I know the difference between the good fake UA DB4s and the real pairs. I know the pair I sent him were the real 100% authentic ones. Doesn't matter. Ebay will always side with the buyer if the buyer is a halfway decent liar. Ebay only cares about buyers and Mega-sellers. Be careful who you sell to.
sick.gif
 This is why I made the move to Goat/StockX. Can't have none of that foolishness going on. 

Last edited:
you guys should only be dealing with people you trust or maybe sellers/buyers on here with solid feedback. you might end up selling for less but the piece of mind is worth it. otherwise take it to consignment shops.

Is there a day limit the buyer has to open up a case? I sold my PB on ebay which I already regret selling the money hunger got to me :smh: but anyways they were delivered more then 5 days ago so I think I'm good. But I asked the guy to leave me feedback after they were delivered and he replied sure but never did it. Last time I sell in ebay. Google tells me 45 days so I got a long wait ahead of me

Last edited:
Not yeezys, but I bought a pair of white supreme Jordans. And as soon as I got them I knew they were fake. I had other pairs and these were just off. So I hit up seller and he basically admits it. So as long as I sent the kix back and gave PayPal a tracking number. PayPal saw they are delivered and my loot was all back.

U just have to be on point with eBay and PayPal. And only time I ever got screwed was my own dumb *** move of sending as a gift. Don't know what I was thinking. But after buying 500 pairs of kix. Getting screwed once and basically by my stupidity. Can't get too upset.

But PayPal has never did me wrong. I've been tried to be scammed here and there and pp always sends me my loot back.

Now that I'm selling a bunch of kix or starting to. I use flight club, NYC meets. Or PayPal invoice.
They got your back because you were the buyer in that situation. It's completely different if you're a seller accused of selling unauthentic shoes, then the buyer gets their money back and the opportunity to send you a fugazzi pair instead of the real ones.
Is there a day limit the buyer has to open up a case? I sold my PB on ebay which I already regret selling the money hunger got to me
mean.gif
but anyways they were delivered more then 5 days ago so I think I'm good. But I asked the guy to leave me feedback after they were delivered and he replied sure but never did it. Last time I sell in ebay. Google tells me 45 days so I got a long wait ahead of me
I don't know about eBay, but PayPal states you can open a claim up to 180 days after transaction which is eh. That's like a store having a 6 month return policy.

I'm sure the longer the buyer waits it out the less in favor eBay or PayPal with side with them. It just doesn't make any sense to side with someone saying at least 30 days later I was sent fake shoes or the wrong shoes w.e the excuse they try and use. What did they not open the box the first 29 days upon receiving them?

You guys are thinking with reason and logic.

Unfortunately eBay and PayPal don't use that. They will screw you.

Quality control, if the shoe checks out you good.

Thanks, they are legit I have posted in legit check thread and it's the new style code.
Just a bit annoying that it wasn't straight.
Happy with them overall though got a good price which is always a bonus.

The most hyped sneaker with the biggest profit margin ever. What you think people gonna do wear them lol. *sarcasm*

Lol I don't play into all the hype, I just buy what I like. I really like these that is why I paid resale.
Not a fan of Kanye or Drake but still copped the pbs and ovos.

thread has gone to **** with all this reseller talk :smh:

Most may disagree with me, but with all this eBay talk it just sounds like resellers are getting what they deserve for being scammers themselves? Why get salty when your only intent was to gain $2000 profit from something you paid $200 for? I'm talking about resellers, not the sneaker collecters.

If a reseller got scammed for concerts tickets that he was overcharging 200% for, I'd straight up just laugh lol.

I do respect people's time and money, but with what said I've seen with greedy resellers and yeezys its hard to show any signs of condolences. With selling high dollar amount online through desperation, they should be more responsible to not get scammed back...

Last edited:
moral of the story is if you want to be sure you got a real pair, then score on release day. I don't even trust Rif or Flight club. Ebay? LOL don't get me started on how many fakes get sold per day on there. That's why I am #teamretail.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom