ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
As for sneaks, I guess I'm not as hardcore as some of you folks. They're a collection, but if I had to choose, I'd pick a surf trip over some yeezys every single time. Memories/experiences are what life is all about.

Life is ONLY about Yeezy's! lol

Is there any clarification on the whole AQ vs. BB debate? Which is better quality, etc. And is the recent AQ from the ADC drop the same as the AQ from the original release?  Just trying to educate myself before purchasing on the secondary market.  Any help is appreciated!

Is there any clarification on the whole AQ vs. BB debate? Which is better quality, etc. And is the recent AQ from the ADC drop the same as the AQ from the original release?  Just trying to educate myself before purchasing on the secondary market.  Any help is appreciated!

Basically AQ was produced after first release but the same. BB has everything the same except it also has extra padding...basically it. In some instances the BB's have more quality issues but also see AQ's so its relative.

Watch is cold. :pimp:

Im looking for a submariner myself but :lol: at the "what else I could do with that Yeezy resale money". It aint that serious, if you want em then get em, if it isnt worth it to you then spend it on something that you think will. Theres 17 other things I could spend money on but as of now, I want the Yeezy's. Next year maybe ill splurge on watched or a vaca. Everything changes.

Real talk, once I get PB's I think my Yeezy fever will cure. :lol:

Watch is cold.
pimp.gif

Im looking for a submariner myself but
laugh.gif
at the "what else I could do with that Yeezy resale money". It aint that serious, if you want em then get em, if it isnt worth it to you then spend it on something that you think will. Theres 17 other things I could spend money on but as of now, I want the Yeezy's. Next year maybe ill splurge on watched or a vaca. Everything changes.

Real talk, once I get PB's I think my Yeezy fever will cure.
laugh.gif
wifey and i had a talk about our 10 year anniversary which is in 2018, i said i'd get her a chanel bag if i can get a rolex 

$800 Shipped for big size DS moonrock ok?
Getting ready to pull the trigger.
*fakes* effin ebay lol

Last edited:
I'd take a nice Rolex, Patek Philippe or Cartier watch over a few pairs of Yeezy's ANY day. 

When talking about material possessions that hold value over time, watches & timepieces are where it's at.  

Man what kind of Rolex you buyin for only a couple g's? :lol:

But I agree with the overall statement. Watches are amazing at retaining value. :smokin

Via @YeezyTalkWorldWide 

Notice the white mesh pair has the heel tab and the others don't.  350 vs 550. 

Last edited:
All the feels. Where is [@=https://niketalk.com/members/86969"thefasterblade" url="/t/641717/adidas-x-yeezy-collab-official-2016-thread-no-lc-pics-please/25590#post_25329372"]

View media item 1937130

^^ That is amazing

Yo @bigj505
 let @GetemChavez
 back into the community broski...dude has done plenty for this community and many can vouch for him!

Naw. Dude shouldn't have been running his mouth.

I still don't know about that new pattern yo.. I'm curious, but man. lose the stripe tho. throws the whole thing off. ditch the radioactive greens too

edit: ouch on that permaban... casted out the pearly gates for good 

Last edited:
Size 12. They were fake. They looked top notch too
Good thing I zoomed in on the receipt
I'm pretty sure footlocker knows that "benefits" is not spelled "benegits" lol
Yeah the rule is that if it looks too good to be true then it usually is

So I caught the ADC AQ PB 350 restock and I cut the tag and took off the inside sticker because I wanted to wear them first thing but after wearing them around the house for an hour I realized I got a half size too small. I contacted Sole Supremacy about a size swap and told them about the tags (even though I still kept them) but they literally emailed me, "Pass." I have a size 7.5 and theyre going for $2K on GOAT DS and a size 8 is around $950. Should I sell on GOAT as DS since the bottoms have only touched carpet for an hour or sell them as worn? And if I sell them as worn, how much is the going rate for only tried on pairs? 

So I caught the ADC AQ PB 350 restock and I cut the tag and took off the inside sticker because I wanted to wear them first thing but after wearing them around the house for an hour I realized I got a half size too small. I contacted Sole Supremacy about a size swap and told them about the tags (even though I still kept them) but they literally emailed me, "Pass." I have a size 7.5 and theyre going for $2K on GOAT DS and a size 8 is around $950. Should I sell on GOAT as DS since the bottoms have only touched carpet for an hour or sell them as worn? And if I sell them as worn, how much is the going rate for only tried on pairs? 
Just cause it's listed at 2k doesn't mean they're going for 2k. Highest offer is literally under 850 on a 7.5, just checked. 
laugh.gif

I even took the tag off of both of mine by just opening the end and sliding it out so I didn't ruin the tag, I know its hindsight but..... Also If you literally just tried them on, then list as "just tried on".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom