ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn those coke white AF1s are a problem (if they are real). 
pimp.gif

ok... if that look good to you than we just have nothing to discuss. 

cause that looked terrible to me. 

:lol: cause I wanna impress other dudes?

And it is hilarious how dudes who try to clown never post their own fits. Dont be like that guy with the TR denim tryna stunt. I recognize you s/n and you always been a cool dude, dont be an asshat trying to clown someone else but dont even wanna post their own fit pics.

So what happened with them boys over at cook in silence ?

Ex-communicated member got a hold of our twitter account. Now we are in a waiting period to get the account back. Drama that i don't condone. Long story short, it's still SZN for CIS but our twitter isn't our voice right now . We'll let the cooking do the talking.

I should probably edit my sig for the time being.

Last edited:
Oh. Ok. So ill just keep posting nice fits with my HM denim without a care in the world. :smokin

As long as the fit looks good pa, remember.

It's not style overall that I'm not liking, but there's a number of "quality" issues that feel distracting to me. The materials look thin, the upper half looks a bit baggy (I think those are drawstring pants?), the elastic running down the inside calf seem scrunched, the fades near the crotch don't contrast very well (almost looks like grandma jeans coloration), and the rips only emphasize how thin the material really is. But hey for $40 they're :pimp: so you do you. I'm guilty of owning 2 pairs of H&M denim as well since they hold/held me over until I found pairs I really liked.

edit* And :lol: I feel old with all these people that had no idea that Neek was a major NT head back in the day.

Last edited:
It's not style overall that I'm not liking, but there's a number of "quality" issues that feel distracting to me. The materials look thin, the upper half looks a bit baggy (I think those are drawstring pants?), the elastic running down the inside calf seem scrunched, the fades near the crotch don't contrast very well (almost looks like grandma jeans coloration), and the rips only emphasize how thin the material really is. But hey for $40 they're :pimp: so you do you. I'm guilty of owning 2 pairs of H&M denim as well since they hold/held me over until I found pairs I really liked.

edit* And :lol: I feel old with all these people that had no idea that Neek was a major NT head back in the day.

Its drop crotch, and the bunching on the bottom is intentional. I agree the fades could have been much better but I like the fit a lot and the overall look it gives.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom