ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

What is wrong with ya'll 

It's Adidas Yeezy sneakers

not Plutonium

Now you guys are PM'ing Gag Orders on members 
laugh.gif

Hahaha you misinformed
I'm not in Any groups what so ever
Not in NT or FB or IG or SC or nothing

SupNT baaawwwwwahahaha
Please

I feel you I was in for a week I was being forced to ooop every supreme drop and cop their smh

Last edited:
My take on assists and oops are that they should be done on your accord and desire, not being pressured by others to do so, takes away from it imo. Business is business at the end of the day, I don't go into footlocker and ask for the kicks at wholesale price, it's business not charity.

Yup in order to use their bot which as much as I hate those dudes now works all the time you have to ooop one item every time. I was forced to ooop those weird wing 12s and moon rocks. Basically on some Russian everyone gets one no one can have more steeze wasn't worth it

Yup in order to use their bot which as much as I hate those dudes now works all the time you have to ooop one item every time. I was forced to ooop those weird wing 12s and moon rocks. Basically on some Russian everyone gets one no one can have more steeze wasn't worth it
oh hell no. Sorry dude but you got cyber bullied/herbed. How you give away a moonrock and wing 12? **** I would've took em and out of courtesy still gave you a few hundred on top, only right

Doesn't matter what you are, if you're "forced" to give stuff away that you don't want to you're a herb plain and simple.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom