ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will enter a few raffles but not going to stay up all night like I do 350s.

200x200px-ZC-99b204db_1.PNG

I live in Germany and i will definetly camp in front of a FootLocker to get those Yeezys [emoji]128170[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji] . Do you think its possible to get the Yeezys online for retail at release day ?

You're best bet is $x,xxx from an NT member helping you.

Resell will be good at the start.  However once people actually try and wear them and see how bulky they are, price will drop just like the TB's.  

If you miss on them, hold off and let the market set before pulling the trigger on buying a pair.   They won't dry up fast. 

YZY101 
laugh.gif

Anyone else notice that you can't drag down to refresh on confirmed or is just my iphone :smh: lol

Last edited:
figured id throw this out there for opinions...

im in the market for a new computer, laptop more than desktop. i need it for work mainly, i do real estate and we dont have personal designated computers in the office really.

but id be lying if a little part of me isnt taking into consideration the setup for buying sneakers too 
eyes.gif
 would be nice to have a new setup for yzy szn.

anyway what are you all rockin with, kinda torn between a macbook pro and a macbook air really. is the pro worth the extra money?

My local shop which did had a raffle today said that half sizes are available for these. Fingers crossed for my 9.5
how do the 750s usually run? small/large? I'm normally a 9.5 too 

just got some nike metcon 2s in 9.5 and they're a tad snug but totally fine. 

figured id throw this out there for opinions...

im in the market for a new computer, laptop more than desktop. i need it for work mainly, i do real estate and we dont have personal designated computers in the office really.

but id be lying if a little part of me isnt taking into consideration the setup for buying sneakers too 
eyes.gif
 would be nice to have a new setup for yzy szn.

anyway what are you all rockin with, kinda torn between a macbook pro and a macbook air really. is the pro worth the extra money?
MacBook Air sucks.

Im rocking a 5k Retina Imac And 2014 Macbook pro. 

Honestly its more up to network and ping then your computer, cause i have only copped TD 350 online.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom