ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's what it looks like...

No footlockers, Footaction, Champs out here in LA getting em.

Seems Adidas only... and 3 adidas stores at that lol

Wow, there is only two adidas store here in Miami. It's going to be quick and fast, shouldn't hurt too much, lol.

Chances are the best online on Saturday by the way things are looking with this app, so dont feel bad that you are not in the zone. Idk about that last 1200 posts lol, but the past ten or so pages have been just bad vibes and salt. 
They may have allocated more for the major areas than for others. We will see. Saturday on ADC and yeezysupply will be best bet after today.

Btw almost every reseller I have ever met (and believe me when I say Ive been to many a campout) - fronts about the amount of money they make. The ones who make enough to even call it a respectable way to earn money are less than 1% of all resellers *much less* 

shout out my dude [@=https://niketalk.com/members/173596"media, 2060785"][/GALLERY]
[/URL]

:rofl:

i got the timer poppin so we shall see what happens.

shout out my dude @mrking for helping your boy get in the zone!

:nthat:

where you been hiding at man!!! whats up?!?

what up, brah? i gave up the "game" for a while. while on my hiatus i fell into a slight red bottom obsession, but they don't make me as happy as certain nikes/jays so i'm back. i be around pretty frequently, just don't post as much. what about u, brah? hope all is well!

Last edited:
I went 1/2 down from UB sizing 

Basically my Y-3 sizing or NMD PK sizing 
1/2 down from Ultra Boost? I got my normal 9.5 in UB but it still feels a bit snug. Due to that I've been considering exchanging for UBs in size 10. I'm pretty much a semi-wide EU 43.5 to be specific. Should I just stay at 9.5 for the 750s?

1/2 down from Ultra Boost? I got my normal 9.5 in UB but it still feels a bit snug. Due to that I've been considering exchanging for UBs in size 10. I'm pretty much a semi-wide EU 43.5 to be specific. Should I just stay at 9.5 for the 750s?
I wear my TB 750's often.  I'm a normal size 9 in UB's, Jordan's etc.  The 750's are almost exactly .5 size too big for me, even when I wear them with thicker socks and zip them.  

My TTS as measured = 7.5

UB Size = 8

Y-3 Size = 7.5

Wanted to purchase an ATC service for $350+ which is definitely a steal compared to resale... It just doesn't make sense how all these ATC services are relying on ADC, when ADC is a lottery. :lol:

Any other site? Footlocker Inc, Finishline, and Pacsun I would purchase

Wanted to purchase an ATC service for $350+ which is definitely a steal compared to resale... It just doesn't make sense how all these ATC services are relying on ADC, when ADC is a lottery. :lol:

I thought i saw some where pacsun was getting these?

Wanted to purchase an ATC service for $350+ which is definitely a steal compared to resale... It just doesn't make sense how all these ATC services are relying on ADC, when ADC is a lottery.
laugh.gif

The problem with ATC is most of those dudes use your money to fund their purchases and could care less about actually getting you a pair.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom