ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
JB lost steam because they started dropping retros damn near weekly.  What came along with dropping so many pairs so quickly were a lot of colorways that people weren't interested in.  They never gave their core base who actually are still buying Jordans now the ability to recover.

Raising prices didn't really affect the consumer as much as it affected what was arguably their largest customer base in the last 5 years, resellers.
Once resellers no longer purchased certain releases then Jordans started to become more available which made the people that were only into Jordans the last couple years because everybody didn't have a pair of this or that release lose interest.

Things actually ended up better for people that like and buy Jordans except for higher retail but at least now they can get releases.

JB lost steam because they had a full year dropping atrocious cws and the VIIs and VIIIs aren't the most popular. Things have definitely changed since Feb with the WCs. With the Black Metallics, NA True Blues, 1s and Space Jam 45s on the way all that talk about Jordans not selling seems like a long time ago.

roll.gif

JB lost steam because they started dropping retros damn near weekly.  What came along with dropping so many pairs so quickly were a lot of colorways that people weren't interested in.  They never gave their core base who actually are still buying Jordans now the ability to recover.

Raising prices didn't really affect the consumer as much as it affected what was arguably their largest customer base in the last 5 years, resellers.
Once resellers no longer purchased certain releases then Jordans started to become more available which made the people that were only into Jordans the last couple years because everybody didn't have a pair of this or that release lose interest.

Things actually ended up better for people that like and buy Jordans except for higher retail but at least now they can get releases.

JB lost steam because they had a full year dropping atrocious cws and the VIIs and VIIIs aren't the most popular. Things have definitely changed since Feb with the WCs. With the Black Metallics, NA True Blues, 1s and Space Jam 45s on the way all that talk about Jordans not selling seems like a long time ago.

WE ARE ABOUT TO FIND OUT. MY MONEY IS ON THAT THE CURRENT TREND CONTINUES .

JB was in full decline by the end of 2014 and early 2015.  At that point the only Jordans people talked about were 1s, Just Dons, and any other collabs.

If you really think it only started within the last year and they even have a chance of making a comeback anytime soon then you're oblivious to what is really happening.

God I'm so mad that my 750s don't fit. Once I got them in hand I said screw trading them lol sz 9.5 is too small for me , need a size 10.

Yeezy demand is driven by artificially low production. I would like to see a h2h between a Yeezy and a classic NA retro with similar production numbers. Yeezys can sell out at any price up to $1,000 given the expected market value. I would like to see if they would sell out at $350+tax if production were 500,000 and resale were $500.

Yeezy demand is driven by artificially low production. I would like to see a h2h between a Yeezy and a classic NA retro with similar production numbers. Yeezys can sell out at any price up to $1,000 given the expected market value. I would like to see if they would sell out at $350+tax if production were 500,000 and resale were $500.
the model has to be well received as well. I'm sure if 350's and 750's upped its production by 10x, they'd still sell out. 

God I'm so mad that my 750s don't fit. Once I got them in hand I said screw trading them lol sz 9.5 is too small for me , need a size 10.

dont listen to NT when they say get a size down and such. first pair of that model should be your true size.

the model has to be well received as well. I'm sure if 350's and 750's upped its production by 10x, they'd still sell out. 

In the short run yes. There are still millions out there that have yet to put their feet in a pair of Kanye kicks going all the way back to before the LVs.

Sure they would, but what if they upped 100x's? Or even a thousand Times. I am sure if these were readily available like his clothing, the demand would dissipate. 

I think we'll never know. No Kanye shoe has been produced in large quantities so far and I don't think that will change. Nothing would hurt his ego more than his shoes sitting on shelves especially after going on a crusade against Nike and JB.

what I'm saying is that if a model is not well received, no matter how low the production numbers are, it still won't sell well at retail, let alone at the resell market. 

Look at the yeezys boots. Not everyone is willing to settle for anything yeezy

what I'm saying is that if a model is not well received, no matter how low the production numbers are, it still won't sell well at retail, let alone at the resell market. 

Look at the yeezys boots. Not everyone is willing to settle for anything yeezy

You really have to be a huge fan of Kanye to cop those boots! I would feel like a huge tool rocking those. I'm curious to see how the 550s do. From the pics I've seen so far, they don't look as attractive as 350s or 750s.

I just got my Fedex delivery :smokin

Also, I know this was brought up in an earlier post but cant find it to reference. I was one of the many that my shipping notice took forever and during the time it took to ship my pending payment from Adidas was returned to me and they havent charged me for it agian yet. I have the shoes and havent paid for them at this point.

Anyone else this happen too?

I just got my Fedex delivery
smokin.gif

Also, I know this was brought up in an earlier post but cant find it to reference. I was one of the many that my shipping notice took forever and during the time it took to ship my pending payment from Adidas was returned to me and they havent charged me for it agian yet. I have the shoes and havent paid for them at this point.

That money will come back out don't worry lol

I just got my Fedex delivery :smokin

yeah it happened to me

I just got my Fedex delivery
smokin.gif

plenty of times to many people. The charge will come back up. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom