ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well this thread we get folks who ask for fits and on feets. People try to contribute then criticism

Mostly from those who contribute nothing

Then we go back to what yeezy thread is suppose to be

Pages of resell talk and shipping flexing and or nothing of substance. Not like we share links or info well not without being in the PM club.

So honestly no one wants to contribute nothing but resell talk or a pic of their shoes in the box.

Again it would be nice to have people contribute. I like new clothing ideas in regards to a specific release, (i know we have a thread for clothing of the day) and would be receptive to expanding clothing choices I didn't know about. If anything a couple of pages post release

Rather than just what you sell this pair for or what you think it's worth. Yea it has a place but dang oh and lastly pair in box photos

We know what the shoes look like no need to post them in the box before let's be honest half y'all sell em.

Last edited:
Well this thread we get folks who ask for fits and on feets. People try to contribute then criticism

Mostly from those who contribute nothing

Then we go back to what yeezy thread is suppose to be

Pages of resell talk and shipping flexing and or nothing of substance. Not like we share links or info well not without being in the PM club.

So honestly no one wants to contribute nothing but resell talk or a pic of their shoes in the box.

Again it would be nice to have people contribute. I like new clothing ideas in regards to a specific release, (i know we have a thread for clothing of the day) and would be receptive to expanding clothing choices I didn't know about. If anything a couple of pages post release

Rather than just what you sell this pair for or what you think it's worth. Yea it has a place but dang oh and lastly pair in box photos

We know what the shoes look like no need to post them in the box before let's be honest half y'all sell em.

This real talk right here

Outfit of the day, its like 80-90 here in Philly so Nice T and Running Shorts are fire right now.

View media item 2073318

Tell me this is a joke. Has to be a joke right? Can't be real life.

If this is actually what you put together, then you sir should not even have these shoes. You might as well just wear some cheap Billabong beach sandals with that pathetic outfit. Jesus Christ almighty.

Nike, Under Armour and Adidas. I'm sick.

This is a classic example of spending all your money on shoes, but nothing on gear.

Last edited:
The white 350s will be even more hyped. Everybody will go crazy for these. Just look at all the hypebeasts with the white UB's on.

Don't get  me wrong, white UB's are a nice looking shoe, but the hype after Kanye wearing them... 

The hunt is over... I hope
happy.gif

I took a leap of faith and purchased from a new user on eBay. The listing was originally $1200 BIN or up for auction, so I contacted the seller and worked out a deal for 1k plus shipping - $15 give or take. They will be shipping the pair first thing Monday morning so my nerves will be on edge until I receive and then inspect the pair for authenticity. Worst case scenario I have to use buyer protection from either eBay or Paypal as I used the latter for payment purposes. If everything goes right, I just got one hell of a deal for a size 10 gums
smokin.gif
Positive vibes that you scored ;-)

View media item 2073136
Copped this Profound Aesthetic Tee from Wish ATL today

I like how it goes more with the gum bottoms. Most people i see wearing these are either going to Match the Grey with a Grey T. (Like i did today) Or Going more for the all black look.

I feel the shirt allows for a diffrent approach and more of lite summer spring look. Than all black and or grey approach. By matching the gum bottoms. And or u can wear lite denim or darker blue denim.
yea not too many ppl will go for matching the gum, nice

So it's the white 350s? [emoji]129300[/emoji]

Dope shoe and colorway but white knit drives me nuts. Will use a capital for the Grey/Gums :lol:

I would need white 350s for the feet. And would've been nice if that pink pair wasn't a Photoshop

I regret selling my 2 pairs of Moonrocks for $800 each.... Trying to get a pair of turtle doves for a decent price now

recently sold OTs for $1k. sold both my PBs around the time they 1st released for around $650 each. i don't really regret it. yeah, i coulda held onto them and made more money now, but oh well. i haven't so much as even thought about it much, let alone lose any sleep over it.

thing about it is i paid retail for all my 350s, but haven't been so lucky with the 750s. i think i'm done with this yeezy resale hype now. isn't worth it. certain other pairs i stil don't mind that i paid resale on like frags. shout out my man @Retro707 for the frags. i hesitated at $875. thought it was too much. man am i glad i did it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom