ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haha not sure if anyone remembers the super douchey Garments X Gods website/brand that people thought might be dropping Yeezys at one point...happy to say they're closing up shop and no longer making any of their ****** FOG ripoff clothes anymore.
Sometimes people really get what they deserve 
Would make sense - I just bought a pair for over retail. Same ish happened when I got my first pair of Chalk's.
laugh.gif

The low ballers are seriously out here man

I listed my GG 750s on eBay via auction yesterday and they're currently at $898 with 6 days left. Some dude with 7 feedback sends me a message and says he'll do $900 through PayPal as if he's doing me a favor :lol:

I'll take my chances through the auction.

Last edited:

I listed my GG 750s on eBay via auction yesterday and they're currently at $898 with 6 days left. Some dude with 7 feedback sends me a message and says he'll do $900 through PayPal as if he's doing me a favor
laugh.gif

Hope it works out. Just make sure if the price is not right in 6 days you cancel the listing. If the buyer pays and you refund him that will make you look bad. Selling on Ebay is the worst. Even if you get in the 1.1K - 1.3K area. They still get 14% off of you. I'm searching for that 1.3k local meetup all cash. Don't want Ebay or Paypal in my pocket.  

I listed my GG 750s on eBay via auction yesterday and they're currently at $898 with 6 days left. Some dude with 7 feedback sends me a message and says he'll do $900 through PayPal as if he's doing me a favor :lol:

That's about all you're gonna clear anyway, after ebay takes their 10%, give or take $75.

That 900 offer was lowball 10 days ago, it's good for both sides now

man i personally wouldn't sell anything of this value on ebay or pp invoice.  too much scam risk, i'd stick w goat or stockx.

Hope it works out. Just make sure if the price is not right in 6 days you cancel the listing. If the buyer pays and you refund him that will make you look bad. Selling on Ebay is the worst. Even if you get in the 1.1K - 1.3K area. They still get 14% off of you. I'm searching for that 1.3k local meetup all cash. Don't want Ebay or Paypal in my pocket.  

Absolutely I'll cancel the listing if it gets to that point. I generally done like making sales through eBay but I listed yesterday because I saw the day before an auction that started at $.99 ended at $1.7k and it wasn't even a money size either. Something like a size 10. The listing had 110 bids. I figured I'd see if I could play off the thrill of the bid. And this morning I saw that a handful of listings sold at $1.7-1.8 for regular nonmoney sizes. Even with fees getting close to that is better than dealing with the constant low balling and undercutting that's going on right now on stockx and GOAT

Absolutely I'll cancel the listing if it gets to that point. I generally done like making sales through eBay but I listed yesterday because I saw the day before an auction that started at $.99 ended at $1.7k and it wasn't even a money size either. Something like a size 10. The listing had 110 bids. I figured I'd see if I could play off the thrill of the bid. And this morning I saw that a handful of listings sold at $1.7-1.8 for regular nonmoney sizes. Even with fees getting close to that is better than dealing with the constant low balling and undercutting that's going on right now on stockx and GOAT

What size you got

Does anybody know stores in Germany or Europe like that do yeezy size Swaps like
sole supremacy?
Because sole supremacy doesn't ship outside of the USA...
Would help me so much if someony can tell me a Store..
Google didn't find anything.. :frown:

Last edited:
Does anybody know stores in Germany or Europe like that do yeezy size Swaps like
sole supremacy?
Because sole supremacy doesn't ship outside of the USA...
Would help me so much if someony can tell me a Store..
Google didn't find anything.. :frown:

I don't know any service like sole supremacy in Europe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom