ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
mean.gif

How do everyone catch the restocks?
like who checks for them constantly, also by time you hear about them it's too late.

Why can't I have both?

View media item 2086099View media item 2086100

While I like the look and feel of the 350 better, the ROSHE at least holds up better and is a $100 less. Truth is, $125-$150 MAX for what you get quality wise in the Yeezy 350. Don't get me started on the "resale value" I've had these damn ROSHES for years and they look like they just came out of the box....the moonrocks have been babied and are still cracking up like a Kanye Stan after someone says something negative about him.

These are just my opinions though gentlemen....don't take it personal.

Roshes are clean but to me they look so cheesy and cheap in person

The Roshe comparison is played out. Not only is it a cheaply made and constructed shoe, but most would argue that it was a direct rip off of a Yohji Yamamoto design.

Say what you want about the 350's, but they broke some new ground and caused a wave of style influence.

Last edited:
I always get in trouble for leaving my shoes lying on the floor.

Last edited:
That Roshe and 350 comparison is so terrible.

Yes they are both minimalistic, and thats about the only valid comparison. Maybe the cut you can argue but to say the 350 is a ripoff the Roshe is absurd IMO.

Why can't I have both?

While I like the look and feel of the 350 better, the ROSHE at least holds up better and is a $100 less. Truth is, $125-$150 MAX for what you get quality wise in the Yeezy 350. Don't get me started on the "resale value" I've had these damn ROSHES for years and they look like they just came out of the box....the moonrocks have been babied and are still cracking up like a Kanye Stan after someone says something negative about him.

honestly people get upset at the 350 roshe comparison now a days

ironically before 350 came out and everyone seen pics they all called them roshe knock offs lol

truth is a 350 is basically a roshe

the only arguement is primeknit and boost

but for that cop an ultraboost lol

people just wanna defend 350 reselling for so much and calling it a roshe makes it seem not worth the asking price which it really isnt lol

i have pirate blacks and id sooner wear my ultraboosts to be real

and id sooner wear my UB before my roshes lol

people just need to keep it real lol

View media item 2088031Missed the Restock but copped the new UB this morning.

Meh, Boost thread that way >>>>

In all seriousness though, caged >>>>>> uncaged.

Why can't I have both?

honestly people get upset at the 350 roshe comparison now a days

ironically before 350 came out and everyone seen pics they all called them roshe knock offs lol

truth is a 350 is basically a roshe

the only arguement is primeknit and boost

but for that cop an ultraboost lol

people just wanna defend 350 reselling for so much and calling it a roshe makes it seem not worth the asking price which it really isnt lol

i have pirate blacks and id sooner wear my ultraboosts to be real

and id sooner wear my UB before my roshes lol

people just need to keep it real lol

No man, the minimalistic design is the only thing they share. Just the material and key design elements alone are key differences. Its not so I can think my 350's are worth more, the Roshe is a cheap looking Nike shoe. 350's dont look cheap. They may chip and blah blah, but cheap looking is the last thing id use to describe them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom