ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

nice, how far away did you spray? what brand did you use? and did it change the texture? did it change the color? thanks for the feedback
i sprayed about 6-8 inches. it did not change the color. at first it looked like it did because the suede was wet but after it dried it was the same as before.

Im not sure if it changed the the texture. if it did, it must be very minimal because i can't tell.

and i use waterproofing suede on every valuable pair of suede shoes i own...mostly on my nicer boots. 

what it does is puts a protective barrier over the suede so it protects the suede from water, oil, and light dirt so even if those things happen to hit your shoes they can be easily cleaned with a suede brush and an eraser if you need it.

this is my first pair of 750's i've used it on but on all my boots which have a considerably better quality of suede they have maintained the original look of the boots and allowed them to age well

some peoeple like their shoes to look aged and have character but me personally i try to keep the suede as brand new looking as i can.

shoe care professionals suggest you pre treat all your leather shoes because it prolongs the suede and makes it easier to clean them in the long run. 

if you go on youtube there are a lot of videos showing you how to properly pre-treat and clean your leather

Last edited:

i sprayed about 6-8 inches. it did not change the color. at first it looked like it did because the suede was wet but after it dried it was the same as before.

Im not sure if it changed the the texture. if it did, it must be very minimal because i can't tell.

and i use waterproofing suede on every valuable pair of suede shoes i own...mostly on my nicer boots. 

what it does is puts a protective barrier over the suede so it protects the suede from water, oil, and light dirt so even if those things happen to hit your shoes they can be easily cleaned with a suede brush and an eraser if you need it.

this is my first pair of 750's i've used it on but on all my boots which have a considerably better quality of suede they have maintained the original look of the boots and allowed them to age well

some peoeple like their shoes to look aged and have character but me personally i try to keep the suede as brand new looking as i can.

shoe care professionals suggest you pre treat all your leather shoes because it prolongs the suede and makes it easier to clean them in the long run. 

if you go on youtube there are a lot of videos showing you how to properly pre-treat and clean your leather
great feedback! thank you very much! i think this decides it, i need to protect my 750s! I just wanna get some feedback on this tarrago nano brand vs crepe :smile: anyone have any experience using different brands?

With all the pretreatment talk I have a question. Anyone ever use a product that messed up their suede in the long run? I don't see a lot of talk about years of treatment messing up the materials of the shoes. Am I safe to assume these products used are safe for the materials of the shoe

Last edited:
With all the pretreatment talk I have a question. Anyone ever use a product that messed up their suede in the long run? I don't see a lot of talk about years of treatment messing up the materials of the shoes. Am I safe to assume these products used are safe for the materials of the shoe
yes you are safe to assume that.  you can go to a cobbler and they will pretreat your shoes for you. 

I think in between some of those periods the shoes should be washed and clean of all dirt and coatings so as to not build up and permanently damage the materials.

Last edited:
It could be legit for sure, but no need to be irrespectful for that, people forget that sometimes, plus it's my own advice I don't know why he cares

You made a clown *** misinformed comment and when called on it your only response is to say people shouldn't listen to you because your advice could be wrong?

Fair enough, I'll just assume you don't have anything of value to add going forward.

He got rekt'd

sick.gif
 I try to wear all my kicks whenever I can, and I'm not sure if I'm the only one who feels this way, but I always feel a bit weird whenever I'm rocking my Yeezys. 

:x  I try to wear all my kicks whenever I can, and I'm not sure if I'm the only one who feels this way, but I always feel a bit weird whenever I'm rocking my Yeezys. 
Probably because 750s are tough to pull off in comparison to other kicks, and probably because of all the looks you get.

why do you feel weird?
It's just a weird feeling. I'm normally a pretty simple dressed guy who happens to like sneakers (hoodie/shirt & jeans/joggers - that's why I love my UBs so much). Yes, Yeezys are only $200 sneakers, but I feel like they belong in the "higher" end of the fashion category. 
Probably because 750s are tough to pull off in comparison to other kicks, and probably because of all the looks you get.
I was referring to my 350s 
laugh.gif
  And yeah, I do feel like they attract a lot more attention - even though I know most people are probably not paying attention to what somebody else is wearing. 

Last edited:
Man I seen these two dudes together booling together....one with the turtle doves, another with the belugas

Ive never stared harder in my life

i did two coats on mine
agree. You should always do two coats, when the shoes are new. 
Yes, usually you should have no problem with the right spray.

Just make sure that you are not holding the spray too close to the shoes. 

Last edited:
Kinda of a weird question, but is there a way to shrink pants like the H&M sidezip, or is it gonna be the same no matter what?

Thanks in advance

Last edited:
anybody else think the 750s look long on foot?

im a true 9.5 and these things are boats

Came across a DS pair size 13.5 (I wear size 14) for $930. Should I pull the trigger or wait to get a size 14 or see if the price drops more?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom