ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah maybe they have a heart and hold the pair or let someone else get it for you.

What size are you? I´m not from the US and I´m fairly certain I will strike out. :lol: But if by some chance I can help out somehow I will try my best.

Thanks man much appreciated, imma try my luck online if anything. But my size is a 10.0. If I don't get it, I don't get it.

View media item 2174618

Got the pirates outside the store with 850 other people waiting. Was pretry happy.

These will suit my feet better though so I really want.

Pirates blistered my heels and I had to get rid of them. [emoji]128546[/emoji]
THIS RIGHT HERE... I HAVE TO WEAR AN ACHILLES BAND AID WHENEVER I WEAR PB'S

Talk to the manager or something, I really hope they make an exception for your case and allow the shoe to be held for you man.

Highly doubt they can sell you earlier.

Yeah since I leave tomorrow imma just try, I mean worst thing is a no. lol and I hope they make an exception as well, but in the end they're just shoes, I'll figure out some trades or something if I don't score online.

Last edited:
Hey. I haven't been on here in a while. Just wondering what is the overall consensus on V2? Does V2 compare to TDs or not even close? 

is there just a bunch of resale folks on here cause i keep hearing about value being under or over 750 how about buying the kicks cause u wanna rock them 

Yeah since I leave tomorrow imma just try, I mean worst thing is a no. lol and I hope they make an exception as well, but in the end they're just shoes, I'll figure out some trades or something if I don't score online.
Could you leave your ID and phone with someone to pick them up for you?

If you have to fly, use a passport (if you have one). 

I wonder if SJS is gonna can their Game raffle

Arcadism is hacked now 
roll.gif

My paddle goes across the whole screen no gaps to lose the ball

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom