ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope those who struck out strike gold when the remaining raffle results come in. If you did happen to apply to every raffle possible, be sure to check your inbox/junk e-mail over the next few days. :smokin

Not even going to front... I was a Paypal account and/or credit card glitch from having 8 pairs today. As it stands, I copped 3 pairs, so you won't hear any complaining from me.

Just seemed strange that Paypal was a payment option in other territories EXCEPT the US (or at least for me). Pulled out the credit card for pair #3, and was lining up for pair #4, but adidas kept spitting back that I needed to reenter my credit card information. Man I was so hot. Finally, when I had everything planned out to grab these Yeezys like a fat kid goes to town on some chocolate cake. After trying literally 5 different credit cards, I just gave up. 

Had I been on my game, I would of cleared out the UK instead. Oh well, live and learn and plan for the next occasion... OVO 12s anyone?
Yea what was up with that? After 4 pairs they weren't accepting any payments from me lol

Yea what was up with that? After 4 pairs they weren't accepting any payments from me lol
roll.gif
 baaaawaah

Shoutouts to everyone that got a pair today. 

Tried cooking on ADC on a computer and phone, but that was a fail. Another L for the books.

Feel like lining up at Soho would've turned out better. 
mean.gif

I'm out of town for work in Kalamazoo, MI so raffles and stores weren't even an option. I struck out on ADC and got my size 12 cart jacked on Kith. FML [emoji]128542[/emoji]

$100 over is the resell market, just not as high as many others :lol:

The best deal on the market for sure to not have to dish out a grip

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom