ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes.

My thoughts on sizing.

v1 350: 9.5
v2 350: 10
UB: 10.5
Jordans: 10

My true size is a US 10.

The v2 knit and construction is very solid (tight) and narrow. It isn't as relaxed as the original 350. With wear I do expect them to loosen up a little but I DO RECOMMEND sizing up at least .5 from your v1 350 size. I know personally, if I was stuck with a 9.5, I would be selling and/or looking for a trade.
Which model do you like better?
Own both and I definitely like the OG350 more than the V2. The only thing V2 has over the OG350 is comfort and it's more flashy. The V2 is growing on me though.
Cool thanks.

Yes.

My thoughts on sizing.

v1 350: 9.5
v2 350: 10
UB: 10.5
Jordans: 10

My true size is a US 10.

The v2 knit and construction is very solid (tight) and narrow. It isn't as relaxed as the original 350. With wear I do expect them to loosen up a little but I DO RECOMMEND sizing up at least .5 from your v1 350 size. I know personally, if I was stuck with a 9.5, I would be selling and/or looking for a trade.

maybe i need to downsize on the V1s if i get the moonrocks cause my PB 2.0 are my true size 10 but my V2s are 10.5. it seemed as if everyone that have V1s have went down .5 in size.

Last edited:
has anyones ADC order not shipped yet? I got mine yesterday and my buddy's is still saying order confirmed and the pending charge disappeared, sounding like an L

has anyones ADC order not shipped yet? I got mine yesterday and my buddy's is still saying order confirmed and the pending charge disappeared, sounding like an L
mine was cancelled due to "technical issue" and a cancellation email was never received. hope your buddy gets his pear

Lowest ask on StockX right now is $739 for a 10.5.  Lowest for a 9 is $764.   

Size 9 on GOAT is $770 right now, down from $860 yesterday, and $800+ all day today (I posted a few pages back about size 9 prices, and lowest at that time was $805).
The above quote was posted 19hr 58m ago. 

GOAT for size 9 is $780 right now (up $10 from the lowest I saw yesteday).

Lowest ask on StockX right now is $735 for a sz10 (down $4 from yesterday).  Lowest for a sz9 is $777 (up $13 from yesterday)
[table][tr][td]10[/td][td]$735[/td][td]1[/td][/tr][tr][td]10[/td][td]$740[/td][td]1[/td][/tr][tr][td]8[/td][td]$759[/td][td]1[/td][/tr][tr][td]11.5[/td][td]$760[/td][td]1[/td][/tr][tr][td]10.5[/td][td]$760[/td][td]2[/td][/tr][/table]

Y'all say the hype/price will die down in a few years???

Look at the Nike Air Yeezy 2s. I sold the Platinums for 1800 the first week they came out. Now they 3000+ (4000+ for the solars :smh:)

plats are different. those were hyperstrikes. the V2s aren't a lot of people have multiples.
also, we're talking years down the road when Yeezy stores are open and the hype has
normalized.

Y'all say the hype/price will die down in a few years???

Look at the Nike Air Yeezy 2s. I sold the Platinums for 1800 the first week they came out. Now they 3000+ (4000+ for the solars :smh:)

AR2s the GOAT Yeezy though. But yeah I think these will all go up in price years down the line

AR2s the GOAT Yeezy though. But yeah I think these will all go up in price years down the line
And you'll be there waiting when they do huh ? 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
I would heart broken lol but then I would flip em or trade em to get my size.  Sucks having to do that extra work though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom