ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
nerd.gif

Last edited:
The V2 midsole is definitely an upgrade from the V1 in terms of quality. No more paint and no more trapped air in their molds.

The people that got their V2 from Adidas US did it come with the printed receipt? 

Nope.

And I'm in for these 750s. They're dope but, if I can, I'm going to try to trade for some GGs instead though.

Saw this on reddit: 

View media item 2184814

Checked my pair from ADC and the sole is one color and not two shades like the rep pair in the photo. Not sure if the legit check picture is just bad lighting or what, but if that's true then that's a pretty big tell. 

This doesn't seem like a very reliable method. Especially when you account for different lighting. Here's my pair straight from ADC.

View media item 2185416

Last edited:
I can 100% get them. But it's for reseller prices. Bloke I know is one of those dudes who gets everything. Wish I knew how.

Luckily they don't suite me so I won't be getting them.

got a pair of v2 on yeezysupply and got shipping notification. but shipping never updated and is still in Santa ana?

I need these 750s, favorite yet. My previous favorite was the GG. Yet to hit on a 750 though.

Ive probably worn my OTs less than 10 times and they have cracking. A couple were extended wears but still unacceptable. Thinking the V2s will be much better in that aspect. Just unDSed mine today to run to the store to put my football bets in lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom