ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ordered one pair of them cleats. YS sent me two.

#freeyeezy
Damn its been over a month and I still don't even have my cleats in hand from YS. The package never made it to UPS and their customer service seems to be non-existent. They finally responded to my emails this week after a month of non-stop questioning them. I was hoping they'd hook it up and allow me to order a pair of the upcoming 350s as compensation, but im getting tired of being toyed with already. Worst customer service I have ever experienced. About to just pull a chargeback on them

Can anyone help me with sizing for women's? My girl wears a size 7 in women's, which size should I cop for the yeezys? 5.5? Thanks!

Nah, the V2s run tight. You need size 11.

Just kidding. You should be fine with 6. Maybe 5.5, depending on foot shape lol.
LMAO. Thanks guys
nthat.gif

Do ppl even buy these to wear or just to resale? Shout out to the ones capitalizing on the majority who actually see shoes being worth more than retail hahah

Anyone still questioning the sizing on these: IMO, they're TTS

The reason I say this is because they run very narrow, but long. I actually went up .5 because it's the only size I could get, and they work width-wise but I have a solid inch of space in front of my toes. I'm planning on going down to an 8.5 (my TTS) and expect them to be a little less long but somewhat tight around the heel and tough to zip up.

The only people who should be sizing down on these are those with very narrow feet, and probably slim ankles too (no cankles fam for the 750's).

Last edited:
Do ppl even buy these to wear or just to resale? Shout out to the ones capitalizing on the majority who actually see shoes being worth more than retail hahah
Wear and Resale. Ain't nothing bad about having some cash to spare :tongue: 

I want black/whites to
Wear

No
Script tho so let's hope I can get through :frown:

When it comes to getting what you want for retail, its by any means necessary for me... script, bot,or whatever. Resale is almost out the question for me, unless it 100-150ish over retail. All these cats paying 1000-2000 for a 250 or 350 dollar pair of shoes i salute you to the fullest.

When it comes to getting what you want for retail, its by any means necessary for me... script, bot,or whatever. Resale is almost out the question for me, unless it 100-150ish over retail. All these cats paying 1000-2000 for a 250 or 350 dollar pair of shoes i salute you to the fullest.

same for me I tried to stick to the old ways but couldnt cop yeezys till i got a bot

I've never even experienced a smidge of discomfort from any of my V1s lol, maybe need to check your size or something. Even wearing them with no show's.
It is as simple as that... you cannot wear V1's too small/snug.  Get the right size and they are nothing short of amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom