ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait, you only need to check into one store to get the minute headstart for all 3 you selected??

Correct.

Wait, you only need to check into one store to get the minute headstart for all 3 you selected??
thats how its been for previous app releases.

:pimp: :pimp: Y'all just saved me a 40 minute drive. One location here has all 3 (FTL, FA, CS) available but with FA/CS not ready yet I was just gonna wait. I thought I had to drive to the second FTL location which is farther out

Tbh, I haven't done this app reservation thing that often because I only had VIP these past two weeks

Gonna hit Santa Monica
But some Oysters Rockafeller and check in to all three stores afterwards

Afternoon is planned [emoji]127845[/emoji]

Finally confirmed worked lol
Already hooked up to my work WIFI
nthat.gif

Strictly for resale lol.

As a person who lost his mom at a young age I worry about him.

Same lost mine at 11 so I know how it is to be lost at times. Sucks cause he doesn't surround himself with a good system. Just a bunch of clowns who profit off his crazy which they support.

Damn, why they gotta start the raffle tomorrow and not today?  The other store in my area that is getting them, their ticket raffles end today.  I'm gonna have to drive out there twice if I want to try both stores, though last time the Adidas rep told me that FNL is backdoor city. 

they are i just seen customers given phone numbers to workers while i was getting my raffle ticket :smh:

Last edited:
This dude[emoji]9757[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]

Let me come to work with you on Monday
I'll act like I'm a new transfer coming in from Utah or something!!

Just till the Dong tap starts I'll leave after!
[emoji]128513[/emoji][emoji]128556[/emoji][emoji]128556[/emoji][emoji]128556[/emoji]

Already hooked up to my work WIFI :nthat:

When you guys check in to the store, just ask the associate if you only need to check in to one store only, just to make sure. Since its yeezys you never know if they ever change things up compared to the other releases. And also I wonder if it will be three codes instead of one since you can reserve all three. I think they will push to try to make the beacon work when you check in, however the beacon has not worked for me in the past, all have been thru code for check in

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom