ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, it's just as simple as going to a screen and checking off that the customer has made the purchase. In which it updates on the customers app

That's not how it works. It's definitely possible that employees will start finding vulnerabilities but I think it would take a really tech savvy employee to game the app reservation system. Each winner is assigned a unique code that has to be entered into the winner's phone at pick up.

That's not how it works. It's definitely possible that employees will start finding vulnerabilities but I think it would take a really tech savvy employee to game the app reservation system. Each winner is assigned a unique code that has to be entered into the winner's phone at pick up.

Umm. He manages a footnation in Texas and is telling us how it is or atleast how his store operates

It's one code that's different for each release on pick up day. That same code is used for every winner. After the customer makes the purchase we go back and update our inventory screen as picked up. Next. [emoji]128529[/emoji]

lol I wish they would tell me I can only cop one if I win them all, that will be their and their manager's *****. :lol: I've worked for FTL they not bout to run game on me.

Last edited:
Umm. He manages a footnation in Texas and is telling us how it is or atleast how his store operates

Okay. Got ya. I guess they are probably using different systems as part of this pilot program to see what works best. What I said applies in North Jersey at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom