ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
if you hit all 3 you better walk out with all 3... think about it logically. Imagine you hit all 3 on the app but they only let you pick up 1, that means the other 2 are left for the employees because the app assumes you got 3 pairs so those 3 are out of circulation but you only got 1.  don't let these fools intimidate you

hopefully it's clarified if you can even hit on all 3,wouldn't make sense to even have the opportunity to hit on em them and win then have them deny you in-store.

Employees don't get squat goes to wait list

My Champs App doesn't even load, just crashes every time I open it... :smh:

I have a 5 min head start on FTL and FTA tho, I'm gonna hit up Kings Plaza tomorrow morning to check in and get the full 6 min on both apps, gonna ask what's up if you hit on all 3 pairs.. Interested to hear what they say after reading some of the comments above...

Also gonna hit up the raffle at Finish Line while I'm there...

If it hit's, all 3 pairs getting taking out the store. Not doing no talking. I hit 3, I take 3.

Last edited:

If it hit's, all 3 pairs getting taking out the store. Not doing no talking. I hit 3, I take 3.
If anyone complains on footapps or adidas confirmed about me taking all 3 shoes ***** going down lol, they're 3 different pairs of shoes they can't say only one color per if they list all three. period end of story.

However if they had an option where you choose Yeezy Boost 350 then says pick a color that's obviously making you choose, but you can try for all 3, therefore we taking all 3.

Last edited:
Not entirely sure but there were about 6 employees huttled around the register giving me a hard time about the code and asked me what am I using the code for, when I told them yeezys they all looked like deer caught in some headlights. They were like "no those don't hit the app until Monday" I'm like "nope, they live right now" then they all were frantically scrambling to ensure their pairs were locked and that's when one guy stepped in, gave me the code and said it doesn't matter if you win all 3 you can only choose 1 color way to walk away with.

Didn't really care for it at champs since I only got a 4min there but I'm hoping FTL and FA don't pull that on me should I hit there.
man it feels like every champs is shady as hell

i think thats why i only have plat at foot locker lol

Ain't got no head start ***. I remember during the last V2's people w/ no head start were hitting on NT. I'm gonna be positive tho. Willing to pay resell for the 1st time ever so I'm copping 3 regardless.

I'll oop Codes if I'm near shops after Finishline raffle tickets

Low Sodium NT szn

Im having the same problem on my galaxy s7. My girlfriend's iphone works fine though. I'm in the LA area. Every app is like that too. I was liking my chances before I noticed this dumb glitch.

Hmmm, I've got a Galaxy (Note 3), as well. I wonder if it's specific to Samsung phones, or maybe Android as a whole. It's just weird that two people had the sake problem, but had the app work properly on an iPhone. I need to figure this out soon, I will go buy an iPhone tomorrow and join the Apple cult I have resisted for my whole life, if I have to. They can ***k around on Black Toes with me, that's one thing, but this is #YeezySZN!

I'll be there as soon as you come out

37-Ski-Mask-Way

Last edited:
Hmmm, I've got a Galaxy (Note 3), as well. I wonder if it's specific to Samsung phones, or maybe Android as a whole. It's just weird that two people had the sake problem, but had the app work properly on an iPhone. I need to figure this out soon, I will go buy an iPhone tomorrow and join the Apple cult I have resisted for my whole life, if I have to. They can ***k around on Black Toes with me, that's one thing, but this is #YeezySZN!

I feel like it might have something to do with the update I got because the app worked perfectly for black toes for me. Out of all three apps only olvie yeezys at champs does it say I'm entered in two stores, all others say I'm entered only in 1 store.

I'm basically ready to catch these Ls...

I'll gladly take one. Don't need all 3.
Even if I hit on all 3( or anyone) it should be one per store, pick your fav colorway [emoji]128514[/emoji].

Going for the green joints :pimp:

I'll gladly take one. Don't need all 3.
Even if I hit on all 3( or anyone) it should be one per store, pick your fav colorway [emoji]128514[/emoji].

Going for the green joints
pimp.gif
This..

I bet they gonna make it hard for anyone to cop multiples even with the APP head start.

can someone explain how the adidas confirmed app works, im in the specified zone, signed up for the 3 cw of the upcomning v2s,

my question is when does the timer becoming live for one to click "reserve"

sorry for the questions.. any help is much appreciated 

can someone explain how the adidas confirmed app works, im in the specified zone, signed up for the 3 cw of the upcomning v2s,
my question is when does the timer becoming live for one to click "reserve"
sorry for the questions.. any help is much appreciated 

You will see a live timer on Monday. Usually to 1PM PST. You should have it open a few min before and just watch it go to zero, tap to death, and take the L.

IF they stagger the other two colors, they would count down those to 1:15 PM and 1:30 PM

OK. I just went out with a buddy who has an iPhone 7. Installed the app, logged into my account, and all of my reservations showed up flawlessy, with all 3 stores selected. I guess I am going to the T-MOBILE store in a few hours to take the plunge. I've literally been loyal to Android since their first phone (G1), and have never owned an Apple anything, but Yeezy Fever might make me finally switch over.

Last edited:
The Android bug just seems to be a display issue. I logged into the same account with my sim card on an iPhone and all three stores were selected.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom