ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
around 750-800 on GOAT for each color individually, the original v2 also is dropping in price. hopefully the coppers and reds can go around 500 by friday 

Made the drive to the philly zone, took all 3 Ls. Im tired of the false hope lol

No calls or emails, feels like im taking an L on all raffles as well.

It hurts but hopefully i can eat online wednesday. Online has. Been good to me the past 3 big drops ive wanted. Just need one of each to rock.

If i dont get any i might just sell my chocolates and buy some PB and be happy with the most versatile black cw

Made the drive to the philly zone, took all 3 Ls. Im tired of the false hope lol

No calls or emails, feels like im taking an L on all raffles as well.

It hurts but hopefully i can eat online wednesday. Online has. Been good to me the past 3 big drops ive wanted. Just need one of each to rock.

If i dont get any i might just sell my chocolates and buy some PB and be happy with the most versatile black cw

you at least stop at john's roast pork or delassandro's?

Anyone got head start codes for either footlocker or champssports? I know i got one from here and it was 0083 in glendale.

Question for those of you who have hit on multiple pairs on confirmed at the same location...

I have 2 pairs reserved at one location (Red & Copper at Los Cerritos specifically) and I'm wondering what my best plan of attack is for walking away with both pairs.

My first instinct is to claim my Red pair first without mentioning the copper reservation, go back to car, drop off pair, put on hat & sunglasses, maybe change shirt and then get back in line to claim the coppers. Just because I think there's not a very good chance they'll let me claim both pairs at once. My only worry in that case would be that there's some sort of automated element of the pick up process that would show both pairs as picked up if I only pick up one.

Anyone have experience with this?

I've heard the Los Cerritos employees kinda suck and I know when I was speaking to a Melrose employee she told me they had a guy come in on the HuNMD drop who had hit on all 5 colorways but they only let him take home 2.

Worst case I'll only walk away the Red from Los Cerritos and then my Greens from Culver, so I can't complain at all, but I'd obviously like to be able to claim all three if I can.

Last edited:
Didn't hit on any on Confirmed, no surprise tho, haven't hit anything since the OG Pirate Blacks... Hate the new format :smh:
I got a 6 min head start on FTL and FTA tho, really hoping to hit on at least 1 pair of Black/Red..
I've hit on everything I wanted so far with that 6 min head start, hoping that streak continues...
I don't understand why dudes with a 6 min head start talking like they have 0 chance..
Plus there's always ADC, and hopefully they updated things to prevent bots and scripts..

So can someone tell me what the deal is with the footsites reservation. I have 4 minute headstarts on 9 stores. When are they doing the raffle? Do we have to do anything else?

The app res system is the 'raffle' .... you'll get a 4 min head start over those with no headstart. In the morning open the app to make sure your countdown clock is in sync with your start -- it'll tell you when res system is open and then you wait.

Question for those of you who have hit on multiple pairs on confirmed at the same location...

I have 2 pairs reserved at one location (Red & Copper at Los Cerritos specifically) and I'm wondering what my best plan of attack is for walking away with both pairs.

My first instinct is to claim my Red pair first without mentioning the copper reservation, go back to car, drop off pair, put on hat & sunglasses, maybe change shirt and then get back in line to claim the coppers. Just because I think there's not a very good chance they'll let me claim both pairs at once. My only worry in that case would be that there's some sort of automated element of the pick up process that would show both pairs as picked up if I only pick up one.

Anyone have experience with this?

I've heard the Los Cerritos employees kinda suck and I know when I was speaking to a Melrose employee she told me they had a guy come in on the HuNMD drop who had hit on all 5 colorways but they only let him take home 2.

Worst case I'll only walk away the Red from Los Cerritos and then my Greens from Culver, so I can't complain at all, but I'd obviously like to be able to claim all three if I can.
​doubt that will work. theyre gonna see both when they look up your name the first time around. hopefully you can get both the first time.

Congrats to all those who secured pairs and big up to those who picked up thier first pair and plan on wearing them. I wasn't able to even get out the paddock with this one kept getting an error message to download the latest version which of course I had the latest version ....

View media item 2236407
Hopefully the footsite gawds will smile upon me tomorrow as I'm not about the splash life (thanks to the script kids) for ADC.

For those on the foot apps it looks like all three shops have different staggering times so definetly double check you're start time tomorrow.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom