ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you elaborate on this? 

Conceptually apps are designed to allocate supply through holding it and dispersing it on whatever the criteria is.....a) because the focus is on the dispersmenr criteria the app rarely sees the exploitable corners. b) because the apps are based on holding/throttling supply its counter intuitive to a good that's only barrier to entry is an arguably low pricepoint (you don't even need to have feet to buy kicks). With a system missing the issue at hand (allocation of supply) apps are ripe for the workaround and the ultimate exploitation.

With regards to confirmed .... even when the app was just NYC/CHI/LA based folks were circumventing the 'zone' because it was so narrowly drawn -- I wasn't in the zone despite being less than a mile from the adidas flagship store. Second iteration of the app wasn't surprised when folks went from using proxies to spoof 'zone' availability to mirroring the app on desktops (with arguably faster priocessors/connection speed).

WiFi matters. I couldn't get hm in time and I struck on all 3 on lte4g but when I did speed test on my hm WiFi it was like 100 diff in download speed

There are non-jailbreaks that auto tap too lmao

Thanks

It's literally luck of the draw lol.

This is the first time I hit on any Yeezy since the Red Octobers.

Was on just one device (iPhone with WiFi) and I ended up going 2/3 and hitting on the coppers and the reds.

So it's believable that people who went 3/3 today manually copped like I did.

You're right about ONLY the red octobers, that's because they were a true surprise drop. Nothing is the luck of the draw homie, people been cooking on Yeezys with bots jigs etc as long as it was possible

An

What is going on with villa? Im waiting for inshore and online raffles--pretty sure they said by 6pm on Monday?

They did say by 6pm, I've been looking all over Twitter and haven't seen anyone say they won or even got a email from them

WiFi matters. I couldn't get hm in time and I struck on all 3 on lte4g but when I did speed test on my hm WiFi it was like 100 diff in download speed
All the times I've hit on confirmed (3/3 this release and 1 on belugas) I was on wifi. Beluga release was just regular wifi, this release was wifi on airplane mode.

They did say by 6pm, I've been looking all over Twitter and haven't seen anyone say they won or even got a email from them
Yea I'm pretty sure they haven't sent anything yet..

Do they usually send L emails? and I'm pretty sure they tweet once they are all sent too

Well, never actually got around to going to the zone for confirmed app, I did see the message at 4:04est say all pairs have been reserved.
Is ADC releasing online?

Good luck to the people picking up there pairs on Wed from Adidas. Lines are a nightmare, base on the experience for the Human Races. 2/3 on the app today. 

I find it insane how some of you are winning all 3

These spots must have hundreds of pairs

I think my spot got like 1 per size

I was actually busy went the app went live and couldn't even try lol 
But we all know you already cooked
smokin.gif
laugh.gif
it's getting harder and harder 
mean.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back