ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah won at 440 b'way....pick up is (luckily) 34th street. Hopefully doable during lunch (or ADC releases early in the morning so I can swing by before work. Sadly, I live in Bk and typically don5picl Kings plaza cause it's a bit of a trek.
My mission is hard, I got king of Prussia, garden state plaza, both 42nd stores,34th downtown bk and kings plaza all before 6pm. Also gotta go to Delaware since my boys are driving and they won there

Just won a pair of the reds from kicksusa 
nthat.gif

Yeah won at 440 b'way....pick up is (luckily) 34th street. Hopefully doable during lunch (or ADC releases early in the morning so I can swing by before work). Sadly, I live in Bk and typically don't pick Kings plaza cause it's a bit of a trek.
Yea I know I ain't pick no kings plaza, that place is far as hell

So at the end of the 3 hours will I automatically know if I won the waitlisted pair or not? 

My mission is hard, I got king of Prussia, garden state plaza, both 42nd stores,34th downtown bk and kings plaza all before 6pm. Also gotta go to Delaware since my boys are driving and they won there
That's insane. That's dedication if you cop all in the pick up window.

So at the end of the 3 hours will I automatically know if I won the waitlisted pair or not? 

I've only been waitlisted once, and wasn't chosen. The waitlist notification stayed on the app from Friday and disappeared Monday.

​Damn dude, and with holiday traffic too.  You must really want them bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom