ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Threw my 400+ on red v2s seeinget
how everybody scored today hopefully no one's needs on raffle

Got all three colorways today, 1 on ADC, 1 at Extra Butter and the other at OC . Put in too much work for these but well worth it! Wish I would have been lucky on the footsites app raffle so I wouldn't be chasing everywhere for these.

Threw my 400+ on red v2s seeinget
how everybody scored today hopefully no one's needs on raffle

I put all mine on Frags. [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji]

Good luck btw.

Last edited:
Let me guess, you ate? Lol

I saw the IG post

but supposedly they had a line out the door waiting. Obviously all gone but I think they did sit a minute because it was out of nowhere

Had I of known ahead of time I would have went but it's pretty far from me so would have been waste of time going so late to wait in line

Easy pass for me. Im not really liking the fit of the ones i own.

I feel bad for those that didn't hit, and I went 3/3.

Life isn't fair for some.

Thank you for your sympathy lol.

Yea crazy so many people won multiple pairs. I had a 6 min head start everywhere and entered at pac suns and other raffles. Plus online was a joke this morning. One day I'll hit on a yeezy.

prolly flip my extras n try for those Hyper Adapt shoes dropping..

since i'll never own Mags

Dam went from 0 pairs till 8 PM yesterday to 5 pairs today.  Couldve gotten a 6th today too cause I got 2 raffle tickets at Shoe Palace and they called my first ticket. As I came out from purchasing the winning pair  they called my 2nd ticket but  it was WAY too soon to walk back in.. so I just let it go..
View media item 2239003

So effin blessed. 

Wow I thought me and you were going to take out Ls together bruh lol.

Congrats dude. Happy you were able to come up.

Hoping next yeezy release drops soon so I can get over this one. Or hopefully I hit on the goat raffle.

giphy.gif

I lucked out and got my pair, I am usually a size 10.5-11, but I heard these run small, And I hate when shoes fit big, so I chose a size 10, the 10 is def snug, but what's weird is my toes have room, do they loosen up? I feel like if I wear them, my feet will go numb in 5 minutes...

I lucked out and got my pair, I am usually a size 10.5-11, but I heard these run small, And I hate when shoes fit big, so I chose a size 10, the 10 is def snug, but what's weird is my toes have room, do they loosen up? I feel like if I wear them, my feet will go numb in 5 minutes...
That's not how they're supposed to fit. Your best bet is to remove the insole.

Strange thing for me is that I'm a TTS 10, 10.5 in Belugas, got an 11 this release and they fit perfectly. I saw someone mention that they're a 10 and their 11 fit perfect, so maybe that's the way it goes? adidas not helping us with the random sizing.

Hm I'll have to look at taking the insole out, I tried on the other foot and it doesn't feel as tight. I also have a pair of tubular 10.5 and there huge, I just thought adidas ran big...

View media item 2239306
You must need polarized glasses to see the true color of the greens. 'Cause I just don't see it. What I see is like grey/light camo. Either way, greens were originally my least favorite, but now they are at the top. Definitely most versatile

I know a guy who let go of the most recent 750s to an NTer for retail. Rare but there are still good ppl out there
almost like finding a needle in a hay stack i guess. ive plugged my homies for the past 4 yeezy releases, even tho i've only been able to grab 1 pair of each. friends > money

thats wishful thinking. nobody looks out for anyone when it comes to yeezys. mfs would blow off their best friends for yeezys

Yea, The Yeezy Crowd Is A Whole Different Beast For Sure :lol:

There's Still Good Peeps On Here Tho, Although I Don't Blame Anyone For Taking Advantage Of The Hype This Shoe Generates Every Time!

Really Baffles Me How I've Struck Out On Every Single Release, While Others Are Able To Cop Multiples Of Each Colorway Today :rofl:

Need To Get My Script Skills Up ASAP :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom