ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Got my pair today. They definitely fit TTS.

My sizes (US):

I'm a True 10.5

Yeezy V2 - 10.5

Y3 pureboost - 10

UB - 11

NMD City Socks -10

NMD Lush Red - 10

Alpha Bounce - 10

Human Race - 10.5

Jordans - 10.5
Posts like these make me think people wear their other shoes sized M, L, XL or with velcro laces.

just got SNS tracking info. shipped today and will be delivered tomorrow before 10am 
nerd.gif

Just scooped up a pair locally here in Sweden. The green pair for 380$. Really happy with that price and they look so clean in person. Green was actually the color I went for in all the raffles where you could only choose one color.

Majority of the stock of shoes were released in store.

The flood is now, barely any online pairs were allocated.

QfT
It's a money grab, simple as that. And for the true sneaker enthusiast, it's discouraging to accept loss after loss after loss. Eventually you accept what it takes to acquire a pair and join the "dark side". Or just walk away into the sunset.... :rolleyes

OR find other kicks with less hassle to cop. Starting rocking UBs because they are comfortable to run in . It wasn't a popular running shoe (asics is) and when the hype train rolled through making it difficult to pick up a pair and finding my self actually considering a sample pair not in my size (of the chocolate leather cage) at a 'bend-over' price I decided to revaluate -- and move on to pureboost. The dark side is not having success copping ....and the outlay cost for you to join - you might as well pay resell for the 1 or 2 pairs you really (really) want.

How much cash would I have to add if I were trading Bred 1s for these. (green or copper)

Last edited:
FYI .... i'm betting/looking at an ADC/YS cyber Monday mini restock. Adidas doesn't have anything planned persay for cyber Monday. The timing of the drop reads to me like a strong strategy to under cut Jordan's Black Friday strategy....by making folks cash poor for its 'unvaulted' TB3 and what the 1 drop. If most of the stock ended up in stores (and lopsidedly in NYC I can see team adidas doing a small restock on Monday online for some final sales before December and space jams roll around

FYI .... i'm betting/looking at an ADC/YS cyber Monday mini restock. Adidas doesn't have anything planned persay for cyber Monday. The timing of the drop reads to me like a strong strategy to under cut Jordan's Black Friday strategy....by making folks cash poor for its 'unvaulted' TB3 and what the 1 drop. If most of the stock ended up in stores (and lopsidedly in NYC I can see team adidas doing a small restock on Monday online for some final sales before December and space jams roll around

I say....nahhhh. You're overanalzing this. They just sneakers v :lol:

If anything i think it will be the Black/white pair on Monday.

Repped to you again for those foot stores codes

Lol nobody cares about anyone but themselves in this game. People kill each other like animals for sneakers-this hobby has never been a kind one. Heck, people were beating each other with lawn chairs for the RSBB drop here in DC when people were trying to cut the line.

Yeezys are good for the culture as they provide the much needed aspirational sneakers for the commoners who are used to getting Ls and can't comfortably afford resale (I am one of these people).

No, soon it's just going to be the idiots willing to pay the 500% increase in arbitration, athletes and other resellers. I was talking to someone a few days ago about a shoe he was monitoring and he just saw the same shoe being bought and resold and that's what it's going to come down too, resellers buying and selling to and from other resellers.

Sure people are lining up still to buy shoes or whatever but I feel like so many people from mid 00's and earlier don't even **** with the culture anymore and hate it, it's dwindling down to only hypebeasts and resellers. It's only appealing to certain types of people now and not everybody. At this point I'm trying not to even care about this anymore, y'all can have this **** if people like you think people buying 10+ pairs to sell for a stupid amount of money is, "good for the culture."

Last edited:
Got my pair today. They definitely fit TTS.

My sizes (US):

I'm a True 10.5

Yeezy V2 - 10.5
Y3 pureboost - 10
UB - 11
NMD City Socks -10
NMD Lush Red - 10
Alpha Bounce - 10
Human Race - 10.5
Jordans - 10.5

I picked mine up yesterday. I wear a 10.5 and I was able to secure two pairs, one in 10.5 and one in 11. I understand the complaints I've read about the toe box feeling really snug on the TTS. But when I went a half size up, they were excessively large and I got no heel lock. This is especially important because on the yeezys it seems to me that all the support in your foot comes from it pushing on the toe box and the heel.

When I look for perfect size, I'm looking for length as width is usually not a problem for me. My left foot is slightly longer than my right foot, so i size to my left. I had about the width of a thumb in front of my foot, none of my toes touched the edge of the shoe. I think the reason that people are complaining is that it appears the toe of the shoe could be reinforced with padding which is making it feel snug.

tl;dr IMO I would go true to size, unless you prefer really loose over correctly fitting. That's my experience though, ymmv.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom