ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I get it. This past weekend I pulled out my Pirate Blacks and Chocs and ended up wearing my Chocs. It was my first wear but dam they look good on feet. I was laughing cause I kept looking at my reflection every time I passed a large widow or mirror lol. Definetly my favorite 750's.

Yeah, when I wore my 750s that's the only time I really get stopped by random people complimenting. In PBs or V2 it's just shoe store employees

Man yall got me about to rock my chocs to the big apple this weekend. Theyre still DS waiting to use them as trade bait for somethinf ill get more wears out of but ive been debating bringing them out

Welp, my order got updated from UBIQ... and it was canceled. Was really hoping this would be my first pair of YEEZY's, oh well.

Man... I just wish I could cop the Reds and Coppers at 400-450. I got my 9 in a Green for retail. I'd rather collect these than Jordans nowadays.
YTWW FB group. Quite a few of them going for that price. I am having problems finding a red pair in my size though, sz 12.....

Last edited:
i want to trade my copper size 10 for a red size 10. how much should i add? both are ds

Last edited:
i want to trade my copper size 10 for a red size 10. how much should i add? both are ds

Add? Nothing they all going for basically the same thing. I mean by all means throw a $20 in just if you wanna be nice lol

Last edited:
Where?

Locally all the yeezys are going for anywhere from $550-650...I literally just saw a red sz 9.5 for $550. I'm in Houston if that helps.

I wouldn't add

the guy is asking me how much am i adding. there is more demand for the red pair

Last edited:
yo @GrizzlyAnimal  thats you w the #ntdemin? that picture is viral 
roll.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom