ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thanks for the permission to spend my money.

I think this guy is going to buy them lol, this will be entertaining. It'l be too late for me by the time he gets them but better him than me lol
If you're not gonna buy them maybe post a link so we can see who it is and if they look legit?

Thanks for the permission to spend my money.

I think this guy is going to buy them lol, this will be entertaining. It'l be too late for me by the time he gets them but better him than me lol
seemed like you were asking for it. if you want my honest advice, I would say pass on the samples and put the $ into a retirement account

Last edited:

Right...but the EQTs were given out by Adidas themselves, not someone who claims to be a plug 
true, straight from adidas to grailed lol

Why does it suck?

Isn't it typically printed on the inside?
just cause sample generally can be associated with grey market and reps

and for the cream v2, i've only seen ones with sample inside so it probably wont ever release retail like cream ultra boost :frown:

View media item 2248234. Thank You Villa Detroit. I wasn't expecting a Copper this morning. Thought I entered for a green. I'm just happy to have my size 11. But now I'm stuck with a 10.5 Copper from last week. I need to size swap ASAP.

Does anyone know a place in NY where I could trade my PB's 2016 for 2 pairs of v2s I'll add if need be due to PB's not being DS however they are lightly worn once?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom