ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Should point out that a decent amount of the "sales" listed on Stockx are fake sales. This is why you see crazy swings from $490 to $700 on "sales" on the same day. I think Stockx eventually goes through and deletes the fakes but it takes a few days sometimes. 

You're definitely right there are fakes/other sites mixed in with the sale numbers, but happy to say the sales in the 400s are real. :smile: Been tracking the past couple of days and you can see the "$465 highest bid" becoming the "last sale "$465" with the quickness.

Last edited:
You're definitely right there are fakes/other sites mixed in with the sale numbers, but happy to say the sales in the 400s are real.
smile.gif
Been tracking the past couple of days and you can see the "$465 highest bid" becoming the "last sale "$465" with the quickness.
Stockx has been legit lately with the promos. I copped the green's earlier this week for $480 with a $25 coupon they sent me and then yesterday they had the no sellers fee. Glad to see they took the issue of the fake human races seriously and are trying to win people back. I think its working 

Which remains me....if anyone here is a size 7 and looking for the Greens, there's been a pair for $450 sitting for awhile. Pretty good price, compared to other sizes 

Stockx has been legit lately with the promos. I copped the green's earlier this week for $480 with a $25 coupon they sent me and then yesterday they had the no sellers fee. Glad to see they took the issue of the fake human races seriously and are trying to win people back. I think its working 

For all the flak they have gotten lately for those real vs fake pics, Stockx has definitely been ahead of the curve. They were the first to use UPS over awful USPS, have been doing a ton of promos that have given them big business lately, send out "state of the shoe industry" emails, answer emails quickly, and make it easier to list shoes.

I use both GOAT and Stockx and both have positives and negatives. Stockx has been impressing me a lot lately though.

For all the flak they have gotten lately for those real vs fake pics, Stockx has definitely been ahead of the curve. They were the first to use UPS over awful USPS, have been doing a ton of promos that have given them big business lately, send out "state of the shoe industry" emails, answer emails quickly, and make it easier to list shoes.

I use both GOAT and Stockx and both have positives and negatives. Stockx has been impressing me a lot lately though.
they need to quit that corny *** emails though

Hands down the best V2s so far. Mark my words, these will be really highly regarded in a year or so. The colorway just flows so well

Exactly! It's why I got an extra pair at retail to hold onto for a year. :wink: I've been saying for months now: come next fall deadstock Belugas will be worth a decent amount more than they are now.

they need to quit that corny *** emails though

True. I think it's a bunch of very young guys running the site. As they get older and the site gets more and more equity, it'll get more professional. I can pretty much guarantee it.

black/white v2 gon be the nail in the coffin for yeezy resell. 

Just hope i can still make enough profit to get my **** free, ya feel me
Reseller game is definetly taking a hit which I absolutely LOVE since I wear all my kicks but wait until this colorway drops. Peeps are going to go bananas. Most likely going to fetch more than any other V2 after the initial drop.

View media item 2249977

Should point out that a decent amount of the "sales" listed on Stockx are fake sales. This is why you see crazy swings from $490 to $700 on "sales" on the same day. I think Stockx eventually goes through and deletes the fakes but it takes a few days sometimes. 
I picked up some coppers from stockx yesterday for sub 500.

Reseller game is definetly taking a hit which I absolutely LOVE since I wear all my kicks but wait until this colorway drops. Peeps are going to go bananas. Most likely going to fetch more than any other V2 after the initial drop.
Is tthis the GITD sole model?

I think yeezy price is going to fall until black/white comes out.  I'm sure a lot of people are holding off until they drop.  price will likely flatten or go up when a limited colorway drop.  I assume that will be after the holiday cos Adidas will likely maximize on the holiday period with general releases.  

I don't understand how guys think they are going to move a size 14 the demand is not as high as 11-12

But I'm still keeping my statement of them dropping to $300

Damn V2s are so comfortable. Walked around in my PB 350s the other day and was pretty done wearing them after an hour but I can wear V2s all day

Do we have an idea or at least an estimate of when Adidas will make this Black/White release official? A lot of retail stores already receiving their pairs. 

Last edited:
Do we have an idea or at least an estimate of when Adidas will make this Black/White release official? A lot of retail stores already receiving their pairs. 

I don't think it really matters when they make it official. Stores have had stock for a while now. 12/17 is the date confirmed by a lot of sources and retail stores. Adidas will likely confirm the date after the 12/6 UB 3.0 first wave launch. I just hope this "GR" actually makes it easy to get a pair because I'll actually be in DC for a bachelor party that weekend and that's my closest zone for the confirmed app. Hoping to get a pair for me and my girl. And maybe a couple pairs extra to help offset the cost after quick flip resell.

I don't think it really matters when they make it official. Stores have had stock for a while now. 12/17 is the date confirmed by a lot of sources and retail stores. Adidas will likely confirm the date after the 12/6 UB 3.0 first wave launch. I just hope this "GR" actually makes it easy to get a pair because I'll actually be in DC for a bachelor party that weekend and that's my closest zone for the confirmed app. Hoping to get a pair for me and my girl. And maybe a couple pairs extra to help offset the cost after quick flip resell.
Well, local and national retailers are told to wait on divulging release info until Adidas has made it official. You're right, of course, 12/17 is the official date, but I'm thinking more about raffles, planning which store(s) to hit, etc. 

I don't think the "GR" factor is going to make it much easier, to be completely honest. At least not online anyway. 

Well, local and national retailers are told to wait on divulging release info until Adidas has made it official. You're right, of course, 12/17 is the official date, but I'm thinking more about raffles, planning which store(s) to hit, etc. 

I don't think the "GR" factor is going to make it much easier, to be completely honest. At least not online anyway. 

Yeah me neither. I'm just hoping I actually get some damn luck getting a pair for once...

The 0% sellers fee is driving down pricing on Stockx. Prices have seemingly remained steady at other places. After that promo ends @ Stockx I'm guessing they'll go back up a bit. Good time to buy 
how do you get the promo?

i've never sold on stockx but just signed up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom