ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not my pic. Custom v2. Found it from IG. Pics by @scratchwear

That guy's account is cringe, looks like a straight up Kanye clone 
sick.gif

So sole Strike said manual for the V2 drop next week should be fine. That says a lot in my opinion. And bc of the fact they're charging $100 a slot this time around with BOGO compared to $300 a slot last time for the red copper green release. Let's eat [emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji]

So sole Strike said manual for the V2 drop next week should be fine. That says a lot in my opinion. And bc of the fact they're charging $100 a slot this time around with BOGO compared to $300 a slot last time for the red copper green release. Let's eat [emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji]
I think you misread. "BOGO" is just an abbreviation for Supreme's BOx loGO hoodies, which they are charging $100 for. I haven't seen Sole Strike confirm the B/W Yeezy ATC price yet. 

Is Adidas planning to release more of the 350 or 750 model anytime soon or are they going to stick to the V2 model instead of the V1 and 750. Asking because I havent heard anything about other models just heard stuff about the V2's 

I think you misread. "BOGO" is just an abbreviation for Supreme's BOx loGO hoodies, which they are charging $100 for. I haven't seen Sole Strike confirm the B/W Yeezy ATC price yet. 

**** you might be right haha. My mind is telling me what I want to see.

Is Adidas planning to release more of the 350 or 750 model anytime soon or are they going to stick to the V2 model instead of the V1 and 750. Asking because I havent heard anything about other models just heard stuff about the V2's 

I think the v1 models are done. All the rumored unreleased yeezys are the v2 model

Supposedly the Chocolate 750's were the last v1 750s also

750 V2's beginning of next year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom