ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly that's exactly how I feel. Everybody on here it seems said they got 6 pairs, hit every color on every app, walked into the store with no line and bought another 6 pairs. But no receipts. And if that's the case you couldn't hook any of us up?
Who's us? You joined last month bro

You still didn't answer my question. Who's us?
 (633 Members and 1088 Guests), the 1088 perhaps 
laugh.gif

There are a lot of cool people here that I converse with and all of them are helpful cool people. I don't come to this community to crap on it. I've learned a lot here and got better and better at copping through assistance and help from this forum. 

There are a lot of cool people here that I converse with and all of them are helpful cool people. I don't come to this community to crap on it. I've learned a lot here and got better and better at copping through assistance and help from this forum. 

Yeah you guys are really reaching out and helping people by shunning people who join recently. Everybody has to start at some point. But I guess you've just been a member forever and never had an initial join date right

I've never "crapped on" NT as a community. There are a select few people on here who think they're elite to everybody else bc they have a little more knowledge and tenure on here. And they think that gives them the right to act like a complete douche to people who are trying to gain the same thing.

Last edited:
Yeah you guys are really reaching out and helping people by shunning people who join recently. Everybody has to start at some point. But I guess you've just been a member forever and never had an initial join date right

You'll learn that there is little help being passed around when szn comes full swing. This whole thread is an echo chamber of "do your research." :lol:

Let's put it in perspective:

When I joined I lurked for a while to read through whats going on in threads. See what the vibe is when people are going through a release.

You can see when links are shared, which threads see a lot of action, who always provides help regardless

You start reading twitter and more news sources

People mention things like app reservation and other sources and you start googling

Next thing you know bam, 4 reservations across two apps for yeezys

Good things come to those who are genuinely willing to help others without any reciprocation 

That's called community to me

Let's put it in perspective:

When I joined I lurked for a while to read through whats going on in threads. See what the vibe is when people are going through a release.

You can see when links are shared, which threads see a lot of action, who always provides help regardless

You start reading twitter and more news sources

People mention things like app reservation and other sources and you start googling

Next thing you know bam, 4 reservations across two apps for yeezys

Good things come to those who are genuinely willing to help others without any reciprocation 

That's called community to me

I don't want help from people who act the way you do towards new people. So don't do me any favors.

So sole Strike said manual for the V2 drop next week should be fine. That says a lot in my opinion. And bc of the fact they're charging $100 a slot this time around with BOGO compared to $300 a slot last time for the red copper green release. Let's eat [emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji]

What's sole strike your using I didn't see them on the site

What's sole strike your using I didn't see them on the site

Na I misinterpreted what they were saying man. They haven't released their info on the V2 drop yet. My fault for the confusion. They tweet out so damn much it's kind of hard to follow sometimes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom