ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

http://niketalk.com/t/639009/official-adidas-yeezy-legit-check-thread-350-750-950/5610#post_27071917

Can anyone help me out? Any advice is appreciated. Sorry for posting here.
Legit 
Help me!
frown.gif
0/1000000 on V2s.
Just pmed you 

A pair of belugas

Heel tab- on fakes it's usually wider and flatter
Front of stripe- where it ends on the front of the shoe
Back of stripe- where it ends and how it fades after the back seam
Side profile pic- fakes don't have the back curvature of the heel, also some have a "tongue" that goes higher up than the retails
Sticker on inside of shoe with barcode
Circle sticker on inside bottom of box

With all this in mind, I gotta say that there are fakes out there that have pretty much fixed all of that stuff. It's really hard to tell. It's also another reason why I won't buy V1's at this point. The longer it is after release, the more time they have to fix the details.

Post pics in the LC thread before buying and good luck

Last edited:
It's also another reason why I won't buy V1's at this point. The longer it is after release, the more time they have to fix the details.
At this point I won't consider buying any V1's unless the site is obviously legit or you're (eBay or forum seller, etc) providing the receipt from original point of purchase. 

edit: OG box too, obviously... pretty clear giveaway when the seller doesn't bother to keep the box for their pair of shoes that have a market value of $600-$1,000...

Last edited:
At this point I won't consider buying any V1's unless the site is obviously legit or you're (eBay or forum seller, etc) providing the receipt from original point of purchase. 

edit: OG box too, obviously... pretty clear giveaway when the seller doesn't bother to keep the box for their pair of shoes that have a market value of $600-$1,000...

I feel you fam, but even receipts are faked- forgot the "name" of the employee to look out for on the footlocker receipts- If it was that name- it was fake. My pair I purchased from stockx actually had receipt in box and I called the FL and actually looked for the employee :lol: when they said she wasn't in that day I was like :smokin

I feel you fam, but even receipts are faked- forgot the "name" of the employee to look out for on the footlocker receipts- If it was that name- it was fake. My pair I purchased from stockx actually had receipt in box and I called the FL and actually looked for the employee
laugh.gif
when they said she wasn't in that day I was like
smokin.gif
jeez no one's tried to fake a receipt on me yet... thats on some crazy sh*t

Last edited:

I am looking for a 13.5.

If I get that pair, I will gladly write your name or my own name at the boost area with a permanent marker.

I can also film a video of me smashing the retail box lol.
Well you seem to be the only one really needing those so far. STILL will have to check if the other guys drop the participation for you. 

Well you seem to be the only one really needing those so far. STILL will have to check if the other guys drop the participation for you. 
No problem, appreciate nontheless!

Only for the US13.5 though.

Friend of my same size bought a 14 but said it's a tad too long.

I've been here since 05 and no one gives me **** :lol:

None of you will get **** either sitting here and arguin about join dates and calling people out like you've even been here long enough to be blessed privately with info or any pairs. Sure there's people that will lend a hand if they have info but the fact some of you are new here and already accusing others of lying and why they won't help other members doesn't help your case.

Just sit back and participate in the discussion instead of *****ing what long time members do because really it's none of your business or others, if it offends you for some odd reason, oh well.

Everyone's salty about striking out so chill and keep it pushing to the next release

you've almost been here as long as me, and I don't get **** handed to me either :rofl:

I've been here since 05 and no one gives me **** :lol:

None of you will get **** either sitting here and arguin about join dates and calling people out like you've even been here long enough to be blessed privately with info or any pairs. Sure there's people that will lend a hand if they have info but the fact some of you are new here and already accusing others of lying and why they won't help other members doesn't help your case.

Just sit back and participate in the discussion instead of *****ing what long time members do because really it's none of your business or others, if it offends you for some odd reason, oh well.

Everyone's salty about striking out so chill and keep it pushing to the next release

:rofl: I havent posted in months lol what it going on in this thread?? everybody in their feelings....

I don't understand. I got my coppers in 11.5 yesterday and they're too small. My reds and greens are 12 and fit perfect. But my 1st pair of Belugas were 11 and I swapped them for 11.5 which fit perfect. Are you guys finding the same thing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom