ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Preach bro preach
Just a few posts back someone said they didn't want to go to Times Square to get a champs code because he "doesn't like that area."

Yeah that was me and times square sucks. Just seeing if someone had one by chance. I'll just go tomorrow and get mine. NBD but thanks for your input.

Yes you can return the items after the raffle if its still within the time frame and there shouldn't be a 'penalty'....did this for chocolates (didn't win) and didn't pick up the corresponding CM3s I did win. Subsequently went 2/3 with the app for black friday v2s -- no penalty for not picking up and no penalty for returning items and stepping down in VIP status. 

troll somewhere else....if you believed that you could bot your way to a pair you wouldn't be on the thread. 

Thanks for the clarification. Repped

Last edited:

Has anyone seen a pic of the Black/white next to the "greens" ?

Edit:  Found this pic from our friends at YM
theyre meh.

i didnt try too hard for the 3 colors, i was away.

seen them in person and def glad i didnt pay resell.

im going for the white blacks so i can wear them into the  ground which is something i cant bring myself to do with the rest of my yeezys 

no shht sherlock lol aint say they was the exact same thing. said they were CLOSE

if you look at the unfiltered pic of mr and ot they were damn near a shade or so away from each other just like the color of the stripe on these

Last edited:
So Roosevelt field mall Finishkine is being super shady. I called an hour ago to ask if they were still doing raffles and the woman said yes. I go right now And some jerk named Jordan said they did it yesterday ! I showed him the official flyer from finishkine.com and he said sorry it was yesterday. I threaten to call cooperate and he said have fun with that! My girl had to pull me out of the store the way I ran back in lol.

I hit up Roosevelt field this morning when they opened and entered the raffle just fine. That sucks to hear man.

All this greed going on is thread

I have tried tried getting codes for ya but they wouldnt give me them, even though I know im going to strike out with my measly 4 min HS.I drove 45 minutes to the mall even though I got my wisdom teeth out yesterday because , I want to give back to NT even if that means lowering what little chance I have. This site has given so much back to me. Who cares if people are going to resell or wear the shoe at the end of the day we are in it for the love of the sneaker and the hunt to acquire them

Check out the Space Jam thread, yes I know they made 10000x amount of those, but it was refreshing seeing the community help eachother out

Damn gf just went to SF FTL and they're asking for the phones now and won't give them out.. Need a code :frown:

just like moonrocks and oxford tans

funny enough those 2 released around the same time last year
I've never seen MR in person, but I have Tans.   Actually wore them the other day and reminded me of how much I like v1's.  Haven't worn my green v2's yet. 

MR was always my favorite color though.  But grey is my favorite color for any sneaker. 

The people asking for codes are completely out weighing the people giving. Seems like not many want to actually put in work lol
I believe the issue is stemming from the footstores entering the code as versus as giving out the codes....as well as its the holiday season and just life demands are different for folks this go around. I was able to do the trifecta for codes last time but work demands is such I was only able to get and share 1 code. 

All this greed going on is thread

I have tried tried getting codes for ya but they wouldnt give me them, even though I know im going to strike out with my measly 4 min HS.I drove 45 minutes to the mall even though I got my wisdom teeth out yesterday because , I want to give back to NT even if that means lowering what little chance I have. This site has given so much back to me. Who cares if people are going to resell or wear the shoe at the end of the day we are in it for the love of the sneaker and the hunt to acquire them

Check out the Space Jam thread, yes I know they made 10000x amount of those, but it was refreshing seeing the community help eachother out
Would you have still been eager to post codes if you had the full 6 min headstart and a realistic chance of winning through the app?

Would you have still been eager to post codes if you had the full 6 min headstart and a realistic chance of winning through the app?
but people will still get the code anyway. they just lazy hoping someone will give out codes that way they aint gotta go out. worse comes to worst theyll just go check in physically themselves. i doubt people are really gonna squander that extra minute help if they can get it

but people will still get the code anyway. they just lazy hoping someone will give out codes that way they aint gotta go out. worse comes to worst theyll just go check in physically themselves. i doubt people are really gonna squander that extra minute help if they can get it
Then let them go out and get it. I'm not about working overtime while the lazy coworker gets the promotion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom