ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
do I? look at what Chocolates and the last V2 release are going for. you can get those for that 450-500 price. these kids cant hoard pairs like said earlier in the thread. these are more available than both of those. next big payday V2 will be the TD.
1. "TDs" gonna be in abundance. 

2. I'm talking about resell. The stans will pay $500-$600 first week. That's who I'm telling people NOT to underestimate. 

3. V2 and 750 resell is trash because people have seen the light and that the shoes are trash. 

4. Dont listen to YM. They get info from manifests and those manifests only tell you what the store got, NOT company wide.

That feeling when You're starting to feel a cold coming in hard. Dear God, at least don't make me feel any worse than this so I can have the power to go and pick up my raffle win tomorrow! Bad timing for sure.

Bruh if you won a raffle you chug a bottle of DayQuil and drag your *** out there to cop.

I don't know what resale will be, but I wouldn't be surprised if we see sub $400 sometime in the near future.  

Black and white is very very similar to black and green, which can be had for ~$450 right now on StockX.   I doubt people are gonna spend $100+ more on the black and white, when it is barely any different. 

That feeling when You're starting to feel a cold coming in hard. Dear God, at least don't make me feel any worse than this so I can have the power to go and pick up my raffle win tomorrow! Bad timing for sure.

Bro I could have the swine flu & a torn ACL.. Gonna pick up my pairs and head to the hospital

Lol naw but in all seriousness as I sip this warm tea.. I got a flight to Miami in 2 days....******* airplanes plus Miami humid weather switch up gonna have me like Ebenezer Scrooge for the holidays

Adidas stock is going to be low(ish) because they've sent most of their stock to Stores due to scripts and ATCs.

Resell will be in the $500's. Just look at current GOAT offers

That's before an actual release though [emoji]129300[/emoji]

We'll see how many pairs get released online tomorrow both EU and US

DOESNT affect me since I'm not paying a dollar over retail or tax so retail or bust

Everyone else, good luck with whatever you do.

I don't know what resale will be, but I wouldn't be surprised if we see sub $400 sometime in the near future.  

Black and white is very very similar to black and green, which can be had for ~$450 right now on StockX.   I doubt people are gonna spend $100+ more on the black and white, when it is barely any different. 

+1

DOESNT affect me since I'm not paying a dollar over retail or tax so retail or bust

fixed for you.

You have Emergen-C packets over there?  Smash one of those.  Buy some of the Vitamin C tablets that dissolve.   Drink tons of water.  

That's what I do when I start feeling that way 

It is but after confirmed the last v2's were moving for $650-700. Not until the Saturday release is when prices dropped in the $400-500's

I dont see what you are getting at?

more supply bro = more ppl trying to resale and need the funds. dont see how they oreos will sit at that price with there being more pairs

Last edited:

fixed for you.

:lol:

Don't worry if I'm lucky enough to hit a pair will be had

$232 ain't nothing :wink:

All I am saying is that prices on GOAT match that of the last release of the v2 after confirmed.

Really, it all depends on what adc has and how many hit on footsite raffles/online.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom