ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
After taking an L on every Yeezy release in 2016, I'm going to seriously commit to not buying ANY sneakers until I get a W and get Yeezys for retail.. Besides the Ls on Yeezys, I keep buying pairs I don't wear and keep them DS-I feel like I would actually wear Yeezys but I can't justify paying Yeezy resell prices on shoes I'm gonna beat up... Anyone else in a similar boat?

use the script fam. hit on every release since beluga

Bruh you think these people striking out on Yeezys even know what a script is. That's the reason they can't hit to begin with. They don't put in work on releases and expect a pair to just fall in their lap. This thread and social media is littered with tips/clues/jewels on how to get Yeezys yet you still got simpletons who have yet to obtain a pair. It's natural selection

After taking an L on every Yeezy release in 2016, I'm going to seriously commit to not buying ANY sneakers until I get a W and get Yeezys for retail.. Besides the Ls on Yeezys, I keep buying pairs I don't wear and keep them DS-I feel like I would actually wear Yeezys but I can't justify paying Yeezy resell prices on shoes I'm gonna beat up... Anyone else in a similar boat?

How could you miss out on every yeezy release last year? After a while, connects started calling and asking me which pairs I wanted. Also the SM script made for easy cops on ADC

How could you miss out on every yeezy release last year? After a while, connects started calling and asking me which pairs I wanted. Also the SM script made for easy cops on ADC

Just because you have "connects" doesn't mean everybody does...

Script didn't work for me on any of the V2s at all. Did work for the Choc 750s though.

Am i the only one that thinks that Yeezys have lost that "it" factor

Guess I'm getting old

Yeah, I would say a little bit because of the amount of reps out. Hype got so big but supply did not, so people resort to buying the reps. With that many reps out and how easily it is to obtain a pair people just assume your legit pair is fake so that "it" factor is a bit gone.

Last edited:
Not judging cuz it's your money and I'd never criticize how someone would spend their cash (unless you finna spend it on a gold toilet or Turtle Dove your whip but that's another story)

But you gotta swallow your pride and principles if you're ever gonna get these Yeezys. I mean, how many they dropped last year? 6-7 different releases and you took an L on EVERY single one? Not to mention you have pairs of shoes you don't even wear??? Bruh.....

I started collecting Retro Jordans in 2002-unlike Yeezys, most Retros are relatively easy to cop simply because they release in such large quantities.. I keep my J's DS because they appreciate in value if stored correctly and the ones I DO un-DS, I wait until I have the right outfits to wear them with.

I'd like to wear a pair of Yeezys but not enough to pay at least double retail for a pair.

He sounds like an addict. Took and L and just needs to buy sneakers to kill his thirst/urge even if they aren't something he is going to wear lol.

But as many have mentioned...it's his cash so he can do as he pleases.

You call it an addict, I say I'm a collector.. Also, 95% of the pairs I've kept DS have appreciated in value (from what I paid). I only have 1 or 2 pairs that I would lose money on if I sold my entire collection tonight. Of course, the sneaker market could always crash or my shoes could crumble if I wait too long, so it is a fine line.

Just because you have "connects" doesn't mean everybody does...

Script didn't work for me on any of the V2s at all. Did work for the Choc 750s though.

You get connects just from talking to people and just being a regular customer. If you drop a decent amount of money with a place and talk to employees, they remember you and are more prone to looking out for you. Also, ATC services got me my first couple pairs of yeezys and then connects started blessing me from their prospective spots.

As for yeezys losing the "it" factor, they still get attention because they're yeezys and are the most desired sneaker out right now. But the V2s are somewhat common. Is, whenever I go on vacation I see a couple of people wearing them.

You call it an addict, I say I'm a collector.. Also, 95% of the pairs I've kept DS have appreciated in value (from what I paid). I only have 1 or 2 pairs that I would lose money on if I sold my entire collection tonight. Of course, the sneaker market could always crash or my shoes could crumble if I wait too long, so it is a fine line.

The Jordan market has crashed. It's hard selling OGs and older model retro models because of the newer retros that have come out for a cheaper price, and are wearable without fear of crumbling.

Yeah, I would say a little bit because of the amount of reps out. Hype got so big but supply did not, so people resort to buying the reps. With that many reps out and how easily it is to obtain a pair people just assume your legit pair is fake so that "it" factor is a bit gone.

I will never understand why people buy reps when there are so many great sneakers out there they could easily attain for potentially less than some high quality reps...

I will never understand why people buy reps when there are so many great sneakers out there they could easily attain for potentially less than some high quality reps...

Because they like the style of the shoe and don't want to pay retail. And the fakes look pretty much 1:1.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom