ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
man this FTA app is trash.. 

not working for me in SoCal.. anyone else? could it be a geographic thing?  already deleted/reinstalled it blah blah bla 
mean.gif

man this FTA app is trash.. 

not working for me in SoCal.. anyone else? could it be a geographic thing?  already deleted/reinstalled it blah blah bla 
mean.gif
My friend who's in the LA area can't seem to make the FTA app work as well. Maybe it will fix itself later.

why can't canada get FTL app so i don't have to goddam stand in line at the store for 1 hour FOR A RAFFLE :smh:

j/k Samsung Banned from everything! 
laugh.gif

My iphone is fine, could be your Service Provider 

Last edited:
none of the codes work for me.  Guess I'm getting to them as they expire.  Is there a code use limit to anyones knowledge ?

think the code changes after an hour but don't quote me on that it might be random time the code is good for

for raffles where you have to go to the store and get a ticket, how do they keep people from entering multiple times? I just went to a Champs and the dude barely glanced at my id, didn't take my name or nothing. what's to stop someone from just coming back later in the day or tomorrow and entering again?

for raffles where you have to go to the store and get a ticket, how do they keep people from entering multiple times? I just went to a Champs and the dude barely glanced at my id, didn't take my name or nothing. what's to stop someone from just coming back later in the day or tomorrow and entering again?
Nothing stops that.

That's common however what are the odds of getting picked twice? At my local HoH they will throw out double entries.

At the end of the day, he barely glanced at your ID and didn't take your name or anything because they're backdooring every pair.. Doesn't matter if you get 1 ticket or 100, there won't even be a drawing. 

think the code changes after an hour but don't quote me on that it might be random time the code is good for
Most stores change the codes hourly or ***ourly, they have a list of codes for the day and just check for the according time from what I've noticed going into stores.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom