ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is the single most f'ed up thing I've read from the aftermath of this release. How in the world did he think you would not realize the shoes would be gone/sold? If he doesn't make amends or change:
View media item 2329916
This is something i think of all the time when one of my friends asks me flat out if i can get them a pair so they can flip. Its like whats the logic in that? If your not going to wear them i can sell them myself

son it takes like a week for shipping if you read their rules only 1 per household so I hope you used different addresses. They might cancel one order if they catch the mistake and you cant choose.

I'm aware just asking plus it's my first time ordering from them. Hopefully I'm safe!

Im suprised these are holding value. Ppl steady buying at 500-540. And for some reason 12 and 13 ppl are really paying tax
What do you mean by "really paying tax"? And I had a buddy today ask me to oop him so he can step in puddles and sh*t so that his sneakerhead friends that lost out would be heartbroken. I told him hell nah. I'm down for him wearing them, not ruin them instantly.

i remember tons of my friends telling me to size up on ultra boost but when i went TTS its ok. Their sizing is really that ****** huh 

UB uk7 , NMD PK uk6, V2 UK 7.5

all snug fit

edit: V2 was pretty tight for me at that size, like uncomfortable tight

Last edited:
Jesus, all these noobs and their shipping questions.
I was skipping school and lining up for IX's...OG XIs...not retros.... and I still have shipping questions.  

Noobs?

I think never receiving a confirmation from Adidas is a legitimate concern.

Last edited:
People getting worried about not receiving shipping confirmation is part of the process of buying shoes online. Why can't adidas be like Nike and ship out on Saturday's [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Last edited:
These will not go below 500 with the exception of Facebook/local groups. Best time to buy is when adidas ship out their inventory because everyone will undercut each other (down towards 500ish). Then the prices will go up and settle at 600ish for a while due to the release of zebras. 

This is my prediction based on stockx and popular sizes. 

Perhaps you should've attended school instead of skipping for some shoes. We probably wouldn't be in the current situation if that were the case

A black/red Yeezy release always brings noob Jordan heads on the bandwagon
Have you ever stopped to think someone might have tried for every Yeezy release but struck out on them all until today? They aren't a noob to sneaker, they just finally hit on Yeezys. No need to be a ****.

Last edited:
Have you ever stopped to think someone might have tried for every Yeezy release but struck out on them all until today? They aren't a noob to sneaker, they just finally hit on Yeezys. No need to be a ****.

What can I say, I'm a "Richard" so it shouldn't be that hard to swallow

Lmao!!!! It's that time again for shipping questions and email comfirmations panic, favorite part of the forum

I remember when I bought my 1st pair of Yeezy's for retail

Felt like this on the inside                   ^^
Still waiting for my chance! Been so close on BLK/WHITES and BRED's today. Luckily my sister won a pair off barney for me but still waiting for that retail cop myself!

anyone got global numbers on the breds?

only thing i saw today was 10k pairs on EU (9k less than beluga)

lmao so now these fit bigger than previous v2? might be another shoe i can't wear because of adidas crappy sizing smh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom