ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Well said, I agree. I don't really care about fakes they don't bother me when people wear them. I like to wear authentic things for me and no one else.

Yeah I threw on my PB's for a shoot yesterday abd had my Oreo's and I really dont think I need another black based pair.

I was debating heavy which oneto use for my fit already.
laugh.gif
Imagine a 3rd pair...
Man I'm in the same boat and I'm still debating if I should pay resell 
laugh.gif

First time using PayPal on ADC and it still says pending. Got the winning email as well. Just wondering when does it change from pending to approved? Also when will ADC ship this time? Before Valentines Day? One pair is for my girl just need to know if I need a backup gift? thanks

First time using PayPal on ADC and it still says pending. Got the winning email as well. Just wondering when does it change from pending to approved? Also when will ADC ship this time? Before Valentines Day? One pair is for my girl just need to know if I need a backup gift? thanks
you aint gonna get them by valentines day homie, better get a backup gift if you tryna get some yambs on the 14th

I was skipping school and lining up for IX's...OG XIs...not retros.... and I still have shipping questions.  

Noobs?

I think never receiving a confirmation from Adidas is a legitimate concern.

Agreed dude. For the last black/red v2 drop I got an order confirmation on ADC via email. 2 weeks later still no shipping or status updates. Stuck on "confirmed waiting to pack." I wrote to customer service and magically, the next day the order was cancelled. I followed up with 4 emails talking about how angry I was and how awful the customer service had been (leaving me in the dark, unceremoniously canceling...etc).

No response. Nothing.

Then a phone call from Portland. I missed it. They left s voicemail saying that they were sorry for the terrible experience and they had a pair of size 13 black/red v2's for me. Called back the next day (head of corp customer service - direct number) and said please send, voicemail...still no direct contact. About a week later (after a lot of persistence) we finally sync'd up and he overnighted the shoes to arrive on dec 23 (wanted me to have them before Christmas) no tax, no shipping.

I've purchased about 25 pairs of yeezys in the last year maybe more (4 more yesterday), im no noob and always ask...because you never know.

When the Laser 4's came out I had rocked them and some guy from across the way yelled fakes at me. I just looked at him and thought that this guy knows nothing about sneakers and wanted to look cool in front of his friends/girlfriend. smh

Well said, I agree. I don't really care about fakes they don't bother me when people wear them. I like to wear authentic things for me and no one else.
When the Laser 4's came out I had rocked them and some guy from across the way yelled fakes at me. I just looked at him and thought that this guy knows nothing about sneakers and wanted to look cool in front of his friends/girlfriend. smh
Seriously it doesn't matter. I wear my laser 1 bred customs that I made two summers ago. I know they're not fake but it's not an official style. Never had anyone say **** about them. I've actually gotten people asking me where they can cop and actually had one guy ask me to do a custom for him for $. 

Last edited:
if yambs is any time any day then you dont need a gift lmao

and payment type and time of order doesnt affect what orders gets shipped out first

Seriously it doesn't matter. I wear my laser 1 bred customs that I made two summers ago. I know they're not fake but it's not a legit style. Never had anyone say **** about them. I've actually gotten people asking me where they can cop and actually had one guy ask me to do a custom for him for $. 

Yea I didn't really care and just brushed it off, although it was a douchey thing to do IMO. I'm just replying to the guy who said nobody would say anything. personally, I don't care if someone wears fake stuff I just wouldn't myself

I don;t care what anyone is wearing, I do care if someone is trying to sell fakes as legit.  

I hesitate from paying resell because the fact some many fakes are out there and they are only getting better. 

I'm happy this drop I was able to cop manual.  Not everyone likes them   and thats okay with me. I'm more than likely going to have to do a size swap and I'm very hesitant about that .

Yea I didn't really care and just brushed it off, although it was a douchey thing to do IMO. I'm just replying to the guy who said nobody would say anything. personally, I don't care if someone wears fake stuff I just wouldn't myself
No one in NYC would dare say sh*t to anyone in their face I guess unless they're ready to throw hands lol. But yeah that's like what? One out of a million incident of someone saying something? I'm saying most of the time people are just minding their own business. Only place I see people getting called out would be in a middle/high school.

I don;t care what anyone is wearing, I do care if someone is trying to sell fakes as legit.  

I hesitate from paying resell because the fact some many fakes are out there and they are only getting better. 

I'm happy this drop I was able to cop manual.  Not everyone likes them   and thats okay with me. I'm more than likely going to have to do a size swap and I'm very hesitant about that .
Most fake breds that I've seen on youtube had red adidas branding on the insoles. Also someone just pointed out that there's an extra tag that fakes don't have? Look out for both. 

I like in Roanoke and I think it's funny, the shoe game sucks here... We don't get anything good ever.. Footlocker and FInishline have raffles for overhyped shoes you can easily cop.   

People here don't really call anyone out because   a lot of people are wearing fakes..  I could call out someone almost everyday.  I don't becasue it doesn't matter. They know  they have fake shoes and I know they do. Calling them out will only create more  unnecessary  problems

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom