ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Re-gram. I created an account specifically for that stuff. Some places don't allow you to have an account specifically for re-gramming but this place is okay with it.
Just post some random food, scenery photos with a profile picture, they wouldn't know lol.

Just post some random food, scenery photos with a profile picture, they wouldn't know lol.
Yeah it's not difficult, I think they'd only check to see if you only have the 1 re-gram on there. Oh well I'm good! Got my pair for above retail because im in Canada and they're in EU so I ended up paying $370CA / $275US.

I can't believe I won. I've never won ANYTHING in my life.

adidas shipped all 5. get the ups app and sign up for my choice if you haven't gotten shipping confirmation. I didn't receive shipping email from adc but the tracking is all on there.

Last edited:
My first time trying to get a pair of Yeezys and scored on Villa. Shipping confirmation received. I'm shocked. Failed on ADC 5x with the sizes in cart error message. But I never get thru these smaller shops.

Sorry for the quick cell phone photos.

The size 14 is a little snug compared to the 16, but the 14 in the black/whites was unbearable.

You must have very narrow feet because i dont know how you are going 2 sizes down on these. TTS I can understand, but you must got small toes or something. 
roll.gif

I have the same issue. Only thing I can do is try on the shoe on Wednesday. All the size questions have been asked and answered.

How did Villa worked? After you pass the waiting queue did you have to search for the product or it would be there for you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom